TaylorMade Aeroburner or 2017 M2

Ziggy51

Reaction score
Handicap
[FONT=&quot]Hey,folks. I currently have an Aeroburner 10.5º driver. Been using it for about 2 years. Thinking of upgrading to a 2017 M2. Haven't had a chance to demo one. How much difference (other than the adjustability) is there in these 2 clubs? Is it worth the upgrade? Any comments on forgiveness, distance, playability, etc. are appreciated.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]thanks.[/FONT]

First
c.png

[FONT=&quot]Hey,folks. I currently have an Aeroburner 10.5º driver. Been using it for about 2 years. Thinking of upgrading to a 2017 M2. Haven't had a chance to demo one. How much difference (other than the adjustability) is there in these 2 clubs? Is it worth the upgrade? Any comments on forgiveness, distance, playability, etc. are appreciated.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]thanks.[/FONT]

I wasn’t a big fan of the Aeroburner driver. I switched to the M1 and absolutely love it. I have swung the M2 as well and it is definitely more forgiving than the M1 but I’d say you can adjust more on the M1. Either way I’d recommend getting fitted (fully believe shaft makes a huge difference) or at least swinging them to what you like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you’re looking for an upgrade from the AeroBurner but not looking to go brand new. Go with the 2016 M2. Absolute beast of a driver. I’ve since moved on to the M3, but the 2016 M2 was always my favorite. I still game the 2016 M2 3HL wood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agree with the others...the 2016 m2 was much better than the 2017 m2

Back