Project X LZ Steel Shafts

The 6.0 at 120g are right in my wheelhouse, and they look totally badass!

The pic of these makes me want them. 120g 6.0 is something imcan get down with

Ok two questions. What's the actual weight of the 6.0? Ive seen both 115g and 120g in here and second I have the PX 6.0 right now and impact towards the end of the round gets a little harsh. I was going to go with sensicore (which will be a way cheaper option lol) but the LZ shafts have me really intrigued. Will the characteristics and ball flight be close to the PX 6.0? Because if characteristics are the same yet loading is smoother and better feel I may jump all over these
That was likely me. Silly michigan reading skills. Lol.

120g 6.0 is perfection.

So this is poking at the curiosity a bit...
d05a37c4b9dd4d51d5d5ef88c829f644.jpg

120g 6.5... which is perfect for me. I wonder if the release version will have the weights listed by DB and these are just prerelease prototype type deal (say that 5 times quick lol)

So jud ging by the pic I pulled from Ohio/Michigan RR thread, the weight is obviously something that can be manipulated
3ae10fa2fdc35262b6fae321ab66d8d9.jpg

See this is what I'm talking about haha 6.5 is 120 and 6.0 115?

Either way I want to try the 6.0

See this is what I'm talking about haha 6.5 is 120 and 6.0 115?
In the pic from ohio/Michigan RR thread both 6.5 and 5.5 is labeled 120g... so I'm guessing what DB listed 120g 6.0 125g 6.5 is the final weight structure that's been decided?

In the pic from ohio/Michigan RR thread both 6.5 and 5.5 is labeled 120g... so I'm guessing what DB listed 120g 6.0 125g 6.5 is the final weight structure that's been decided?

Ya I'm gonna go with DB lol

Are there any tour players that are playing 125's in their mid irons and a little bit lighter like the 120's for their long irons?

Call me blind & tired but I swear the pic pulled, both irons shafts say 6.5 120 g

I love you guys. But I will stab any one of you for a set of these shafts.

Call me blind & tired but I swear the pic pulled, both irons shafts say 6.5 120 g
Could be... the angle on the bottom one is hard to tell

Could be... the angle on the bottom one is hard to tell
It's definitely 5.5 and 6.5.

But I will say the 6.0 have me interested for sure. I've always thought TT was a little too harsh for me but these sound like they will be perfect in the 6.0 range.

It's definitely 5.5 and 6.5.

But I will say the 6.0 have me interested for sure. I've always thought TT was a little too harsh for me but these sound like they will be perfect in the 6.0 range.
I found the lz line of wood shafts to play "softer" due to the loading zone tech and I gamed a flex stiffer. I wonder if same will apply with these

Very interested in these shafts, really the 5.5 or 6.0.

Ya I'm gonna go with DB lol

Usually a wise choice.

The shafts in the photos were from the original runs, based on test feedback we ended up adjusting all the designs to the specs I posted.

DB

Do if a person were to play these shafts with sesicore inserts would it play close to graphite as fair as "harshness" is concerned?

Usually a wise choice.

The shafts in the photos were from the original runs, based on test feedback we ended up adjusting all the designs to the specs I posted.

DB

This is a great motivational thread, it will keep me from changing anything out now until these are released. Then we will see what heads to put these in.

When can I get my hands on these? The project X 6.0 are showing a good fit would really like to give these a try to see if they fit better.

That's one hell of A start for the LZ irons. Don't think they're leaving AS's bag anytime soon

I want to try these in 5.5 real bad.

Back