What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably time I tried to thin the herd ... have collected a bit too much stuff recently. Good way to offload and still manage to round out the bag.

I'm not much of a trader usually. But man getting 100 for those 4 clubs was icing on the cake. Got me a putter I wanted, another valuables pouch, and who doesn't need another towel?

Trophies for Regional Rivalry.

A ClicGear case for my rangefinder, the zipper on the bushnell case keeps getting stuck.

TaylorMade M2 Driver with 10.5° / 300 EUR via eBay (new) - could not resist ...

Cobra F6 FW with a tour blue.

Since all I wear nowadays is Adidas and Nike, I picked up two Nike gloves and one Taylormade.

Cobra King LTD with Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0 :D

New pair of Callaway Golf shoes. Love 6pm.com lately, they have had some great deals as of late.

NW Ohio golf card.

After breaking my driver at the range last night, went to Golf Smith and grabbed a Bio Cell driver for my round today. I went in looking for a cheap used one to get me through a few weeks, until I got back to Texas to grab one, but nothing good/cheap enough. Found out that the Bio Cell was on sale for $100. Hit two different shafts, found one that was decent, and headed to the course for my tee time.

Placed an order for a Callaway 64* PM grind wedge!!

Two packs of THP tees!

D200 3H with stiff shaft. Going to take the shaft out and put into my 4H and then resell the head.

I know, an odd way to buy a shaft but ... couldn't find that shaft anywhere alone. At least the 3H was from 3Balls and wasn't very expensive. Should get most of my money back from selling the head.

Well, these showed up today...

c9f68addbd5c38d9b13736b069e5f2ce.jpg

Ordered a Tour Striker. I've been getting bombarded with emails/ads about them and finally succumbed. I've been thinning my irons too often lately. Maybe this will get me back to striking the ball solidly.

Hooray for stuff!

e68cb126e32bfd1dcb0ccc750f495399.jpg

dc93295e85fdf92efdee638f6d7fa468.jpg

Nike hat, tees and a large bucket at the range.

This came in yesterday....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back