The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So life is good right? I have a great job. My wife just got a new job she loves. I have good friends. All should be awesome, right?

Thought I had my issues under control but the last few weeks have been miserable. My depression and anxiety are back worse then ever and this cloudiness in my head is really making things difficult.

We don't talk enough my friend. Reach out if you need anything.

So life is good right? I have a great job. My wife just got a new job she loves. I have good friends. All should be awesome, right?

Thought I had my issues under control but the last few weeks have been miserable. My depression and anxiety are back worse then ever and this cloudiness in my head is really making things difficult.
I'm sorry to read this buddy. You have my number if you need anything.

Sorry to hear this man!
I hope things turn around for you quickly.

lower back/right leg are killing me. Hurts to stand for more than a couple minutes, and nothing I do seems to help at all. Would go back into the doctor, but the past few times I've seen someone it just seems like they are more worried about getting me out of there ASAP instead of looking for the actual problem and it's getting annoying/expensive/tiresome.

I'm really sorry to hear this man. As someone who suffers from this greatly I share your pain. Had to cancel our vacation this January because of my last episode trying to fly.

Really hope everything works itself out I know how debilitating this can be.

If I can ever be of help let me know.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Such a boring and blah day for the last day of the month in sales. I'm ready to go home and put this day behind me. Such a disappointment all the way around today.

I drink a lot of pop and a lot of milk, and I've never had one. From the stories I have heard I hope I die before I have one.

#lucky

I have passed several kidney stones also. The doctor told me that passing a kidney stone is the closest thing a man can experience that is even close to a woman's labor pains. That being the case, if I were a woman, I would be a Nun.

I always get your nuts cause I don't like pain meds until it gets to a point I can no longer take and then it's ER time, but I've passed most with no meds. My 21st stone was 7mm X 5mm and had to be removed surgically.

So, I've been working on my swing for a couple months now, leading up to RTJ a couple weekends ago. I practiced a ton on focusing on my weight shift, balance, and not falling back in my swing. It worked, and I played pretty well at RTJ, and then, this Saturday, I played what might have been one of my best ball striking rounds ever! Had I had a little course knowledge of this place, I definitely would've broken 80....for the third time ever, and on a new course.

Rant? Well, whatever it is that I'm doing, does an absolute number on the inside of my right knee. It hurts like Hades and if I don't move it every couple minutes, it just locks up and throbs. It also hurts just to push on the area (below the knee cap, inside of the patella). I'm guessing tendinitis or something but whatever it is, is not acceptable. Now I'm afraid I won't figure out how NOT to swing like this again and will have to go through this every time I play. I don't even know what I'm doing now to cause this pain. My thought is that I'm trying so hard to stay stable on my right leg that I'm completely tensing it up and not allowing some free fluid movement.

But it hurts!! That's my rant. New, good swing, equals pain.

Take care of that knee dude! Oh and I'm looking forward to getting together when your back in Indy this yr.

lower back/right leg are killing me. Hurts to stand for more than a couple minutes, and nothing I do seems to help at all. Would go back into the doctor, but the past few times I've seen someone it just seems like they are more worried about getting me out of there ASAP instead of looking for the actual problem and it's getting annoying/expensive/tiresome.

That doesnt sound good. Getting good medical attention nowadays is tough and it ain't cheap.

Another school shooting. This time it happened in Southwest Ohio, close to where my dad lives. This stuff happens everywhere else but in Ohio. WTF is wrong with kids???

Another school shooting. This time it happened in Southwest Ohio, close to where my dad lives. This stuff happens everywhere else but in Ohio. WTF is wrong with kids???
Yeah heard about that. The school my kids used to go to was on lock down because it was so close...crazy

Their parents, or lack thereof.

Rookie female cop shot dead less than 24 hours into her new career as a peace officer by an active duty Staff Sergeant from the Pentagon. She was on a domestic disturbance call. What have we become as a society?

JM

So he was the abuser then shot her as she responded?

They can't cope because the are coddled and don't know how to deal with life.

Rookie female cop shot dead less than 24 hours into her new career as a peace officer by an active duty Staff Sergeant from the Pentagon. She was on a domestic disturbance call. What have we become as a society?

JM

It's sad to see another brother in blue loose their life.

So he was the abuser then shot her as she responded?

Her and her fto were ambushed when they arrived

I worded that wrong, it will only track certain business lines from what I can tell so far so we still have 2 systems of staying on top of our empires. Just not happy I guess.
The good news is since we office from home, we can input data and tasks in the mornings and at night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sales force is great for out of the box configuration, but have you guys considered zoho creator?

I use this custom crm all day. Every day. I've made custom applications for myself and other friends that needed a custom solution

You can make it do whatever you want it to do

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Sales force is great for out of the box configuration, but have you guys considered zoho creator?

I use this custom crm all day. Every day. I've made custom applications for myself and other friends that needed a custom solution

You can make it do whatever you want it to do

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

This is what was handed to us to use, no opinion asked for nor given.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just do something!!!!!! Put in a freakin effort, this is total b.s.!!!!! So effin frustrated with this.

On the weekend of the 20th I went to Orlando for work, I went swimming in the pool and the next morning my darn right ear was completely stopped, like it wouldn't pop. I went to the doctor got some antibiotics, and some ear drops and the damn thing still won't pop! it doesn't hurt until I stick something in it, it just feels clogged up? omg it's driving me crazy!

Winter storm warning..... 7-10" of snow, 30 mph winds,....

Why do I live here?
1. Because I'm Michigan Slice
2. So I can be eligible to represent my state in #THPRegionalRivalry
3. Summer (both weeks...)

Florida slice has a nice ring to it!

On the weekend of the 20th I went to Orlando for work, I went swimming in the pool and the next morning my darn right ear was completely stopped, like it wouldn't pop. I went to the doctor got some antibiotics, and some ear drops and the damn thing still won't pop! it doesn't hurt until I stick something in it, it just feels clogged up? omg it's driving me crazy!

Thats not fun. I get that every so often. Maybe find an urgent care facility and see if they would flush it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back