51PvX-feznL._SY300_.jpg

Oatmeal%20Crisp_zpsiihdvqw9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This stuff is Great!

Captain Crunch.
1/2 cup of spoon size shredded wheat
1/4 cup Captain Crunch
Handful of almonds

For when you think you want to eat a little healthier.

Frosted Flakes, all day every day!

Raisin Bran & Special K

Two faves: Raisin Bran Crunch is the go-to, and French Toast Crunch is more dessert-y. Add blueberries and I am in cereal heaven.

Cap'n Crunch w/ Crunch Berries.
Fruity Pebbles.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

And last, but not least...

COOKIE CRISP!

Raisen Brand!

Cinnamon Mini Buns were pretty awesome back in the day

I'm down with just about any cereal that doesn't contain colon blow but if I had one last bowl before death it would have to be Cinnamon Toast Crunch. And it would be a mixing bowl size behemoth.

I'm down with just about any cereal that doesn't contain colon blow but if I had one last bowl before death it would have to be Cinnamon Toast Crunch. And it would be a mixing bowl size behemoth.
Super Colon Blow!

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is hands down my all time favorite. I could raise stock prices.

The Cereal Thread

Sadly I'm trying to cut back on sugar lately, so I don't indulge in the good cereal. If I did I could eat a whole box in one sitting. My top 3 choices:

3)Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2)Fruity Pebbles
1)Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries

Sadly I'm trying to cut back on sugar lately, so I don't indulge in the good cereal. If I did I could eat a whole box in one sitting. My top 3 choices:

3)Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2)Fruity Pebbles
1)Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries

I am sooooo craving some crunch berries right now.

Man I might have to make this happen tomorrow after a good workout haha

Froyo with Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries on top.

Hell yes.

I am sooooo craving some crunch berries right now.

Only reason I don't buy them is because I have no control when it comes to cereal, lol. I'd eat a box a night and not even blink.

Only reason I don't buy them is because I have no control when it comes to cereal, lol. I'd eat a box a night and not even blink.
It used to be my late night snack.

In a giant tupperware bowl.

No wonder I was 250 lbs.

Who can I rant at for starting this thread? I'm about to head out for some Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Who can I rant at for starting this thread? I'm about to head out for some Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Run to the store, buy it, run home, eat it. Boom.

Just found this a few weeks ago...they have family size now. Those other boxes were way too small.
fc5991978baf8d04d33bb64159017d1d.jpg

Just polished off a bowl before seeing this...soooo good.

honey smacks, frosted flakes mmmmmmm.. good stuff

Back