THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Never knew what OITW stood for. Kind of cool buddy

Nice to meet you OITW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to meet you Alex.

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, region, opponents etc.

OITW - Off In The Woods

I've been a member for a little over 2 years on the best d@mn golf forum on the internet, this is my second team event, I did a few of the invitationals, Bstone U and the Bridgestone Championship in 2014, this event though really has me excited.

A little about my game, I'm a 13.0 cap, learned to play golf in Middle School and got serious about the game about 3 years ago. Putting is the strength of my game and I'm a pretty solid short game short iron/wedge player. I don't struggle for distance, but I do with accuracy at times.

I live in Watertown with my fiance and we're getting married this August. I don't mind driving far to play.

Let me know if you want to tee it up.

Welcome to THP! :bulgy-eyes:

Congrats to all of the participants. Being a transplanted New Yorker, it's NY/NJ all day long!!!!! Think Manning/Brady III.

Got to go with NY / NJ on this one. Can't root against OITW. Alex is a good guy!!

Hi Alex! I look forward to destroying you.

sorry it took so long to post here, work schedule changed the last few days and did not have access to computer. first, congrats to my new teammates and to my new opponents, this is going to be one enjoyable journey. I am looking forward to working hard and giving my best to NY/NJ.

special thanks to ddec, one tough job choosing the members of the team that you did well on my friend!

That's my captain!

I'm looking forward to see the carnage

Haven't you seen enough Canadiens games this season?

Never knew what OITW stood for. Kind of cool buddy
I always thought it was QITW. I need to start wearing my glasses or make the font bigger on tapatalk, lol!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Got to go with NY / NJ on this one. Can't root against OITW. Alex is a good guy!!

I'm on Team New England buddy...

Hi Alex! I look forward to destroying you.

Okay Superman, too bad I have your kryptonite (Scarnici)

That's my captain!

I'm looking forward to see the carnage

Have you met Christian?

I always thought it was QITW. I need to start wearing my glasses or make the font bigger on tapatalk, lol!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Quiet In The Woods? Sounds peaceful

While it would be definitely awesome to tee it up with pops I'd like Dean to make the pairings with the best interest of the team in mind. If he thinks we'll be more effective teamed up we'll do just that if he thinks we're better off being split than I'm OK with that too. Just looking to see what's best for the team.

am with you on this one, while it might be nice to be paired together, it will be nicer to hoist the trophy together for team NY/NY. where ever ddec decides to put us he will get our best!!!

Little bulletin board material from Ddec to #teamNE
0e6e770f46e659e0ca5b7a6400aee3a2.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
is your name Alex too? Damn I'm going to have to keep track of things.

is your name Alex too? Damn I'm going to have to keep track of things.
Nope, I'm Rob lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You guys are killing me. The lead-up trash talk is going to be outstanding.

I'm ready for him. He knows it.

You think your ready but we both know how that story ends lol

You think your ready but we both know how that story ends lol

I'm not afraid any more. You hear me? I'm not afraid!

I'm not afraid any more. You hear me? I'm not afraid!
Hahahahaha.

Until Christian shows up with a shovel and a trash can.

Back