MBurnham
The_Dude
Rickterp
Art M
TuT
Boston_golfer

Miss anyone?

Oh and it's $30 to walk

Oh man I'm super bummed I can't make it to this one. My weekend is filled with junior district concerts and indoor percussion competitions... like every single other weekend this month. Enjoy fellas!!!

I wish I could swing this. I have to pick up my wife from Logan at 10:30 Sunday morning, otherwise I'd be there. Enjoy and stay warm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uber? I'm heading up there at 3:30, maybe you mixed up the times?

Oh man I'm super bummed I can't make it to this one. My weekend is filled with junior district concerts and indoor percussion competitions... like every single other weekend this month. Enjoy fellas!!!

Russ, you need to clear out your pms your "quota is exceeded"

Uber? I'm heading up there at 3:30, maybe you mixed up the times?

The mother in law will be with her so I'll have to be punctual. We need to get out soon though!

New England Members

The mother in law will be with her so I'll have to be punctual. We need to get out soon though!

Yeah, that's a toughie, definitely!

looks like a nice track in season

New addition to the bag. It'll be in play at Sunday's festivities.
3ec549e37a62498d0e620f571e46890d.jpg
98690c397a097bcdfffe8d11a7588dfb.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

20d05d72696e7c24ad1eb6add3719b4d.jpg

This is who I have so far:

OITW
MBurnham
The_Dude
Rickterp
Art M
TuT
Boston_golfer

Miss anyone?

Oh and it's $30 to walk

Bumping this again, we have one spot open for Sunday.

Could I invite a buddy?

Just saw on Facebook that Red Tail is opening on March 9. That's a good sign that courses northwest of Boston want to open that early. $49/round to start the year too...I might need to get out there in March for that price.

Just saw on Facebook that Red Tail is opening on March 9. That's a good sign that courses northwest of Boston want to open that early. $49/round to start the year too...I might need to get out there in March for that price.

Thats a great price for Red Tail. I would be interested in getting out with you.

I'm curious when we can get our first round at "The Ranch"

I'm curious when we can get our first round at "The Ranch"

Let me see what I can find out

I enjoyed that course last summer.

Red tail is about a 15 min drive for me. Might try to get out there next weds. Supposed to be mid 60s

Red tail is about a 15 min drive for me. Might try to get out there next weds. Supposed to be mid 60s

I can make Wednesday happen

What time do you guys plan on getting to SSCC on Sunday?

Any interest in Cleveland 52* 588rtx wedge. Played for one season. Stock grip. $40.00
351740d4e9e98d32361135490509c833.jpg
3c38c3bb981ec976e97c2ccb29de668e.jpg

Any interest in Cleveland 52* 588rtx wedge. Played for one season. Stock grip. $40.00
351740d4e9e98d32361135490509c833.jpg
3c38c3bb981ec976e97c2ccb29de668e.jpg

Dude, I think you need to put that in the for sale thread.

Not interested in shipping, it just sits in my office. Just figured if anyone local wanted it I'd bring it to one of our rounds.

Back