The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winter storm warning..... 7-10" of snow, 30 mph winds,....

Why do I live here?
1. Because I'm Michigan Slice
2. So I can be eligible to represent my state in #THPRegionalRivalry
3. Summer (both weeks...)

Snowbird Slice has a fantastic ring to it though.

Someday.
I promise to drive posted speed if it happens...

I think numbers mean different things up there. Like a 6 is really a 4. Only way to explain it.

I think numbers mean different things up there. Like a 6 is really a 4. Only way to explain it.

This made me laugh!
Numbers... Who need them anyway?
Want to drive 17 in a 40? Damn numbers...
Was that a double bogey 7? Oops wrote 4 on scorecard.... Damn Numbers....
Is Lunch $24? I have $16...Damn numbers

Numbers? Who the Eff need em?

Wife and I both have the flu. Fanbleepintastic

Oh no buddy. Feel better

Oh no buddy. Feel better

Sucks dude. Wife felt off and was sick all night. I slept on the bathroom floor and fought it and then thought I was going to be ok. Haha just kidding.

Forgot how freakin awful this is

If you need anything, let us know

Sucks dude. Wife felt off and was sick all night. I slept on the bathroom floor and fought it and then thought I was going to be ok. Haha just kidding.

Forgot how freakin awful this is
Oh that's brutal. Feel better dude.

Rookie female cop shot dead less than 24 hours into her new career as a peace officer by an active duty Staff Sergeant from the Pentagon. She was on a domestic disturbance call. What have we become as a society?

JM
This is local to us here, just a horrible story.

And of course when tragedy strikes, it brings out the worst in people. Someone actually set up a fraudulent GoFundMe to help her family with expenses. That is just lowest of the low.

Damn just woke up and my head feels cloudy and I can't breathe. Not a good way to start the day.

Sorry to hear this, I hope things get better soon.
I feel ya, this freaking allergy induced astham and acid reflux make me feel like I am having heart attack every other day, I am trying to stay positive though

That sucks man. I've dealt with this for the last 2.5 months, the Asthma part. The chest pains play with your head even when told by docs your heart is ok. Finally seem to have mine under control with a daily inhaler called Brio.

That sucks man. I've dealt with this for the last 2.5 months, the Asthma part. The chest pains play with your head even when told by docs your heart is ok. Finally seem to have mine under control with a daily inhaler called Brio.
How often do you go swimming?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Tried to have a browse of the forum at lunchtime today only to find IT have implemented a new policy that has blocked it :angry:

I was not happy, especially considering I could do online shopping, Facebook, watch YouTube videos but anything related to sports or recreation is blocked?

Tried to have a browse of the forum at lunchtime today only to find IT have implemented a new policy that has blocked it :angry:

I was not happy, especially considering I could do online shopping, Facebook, watch YouTube videos but anything related to sports or recreation is blocked?
So far, knock on wood, IT hasn't blocked THP or YouTube. However, all social media, shopping and news outlets are blocked. I can understand Twitter etc and maybe even ebay, but all news??

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

So far, knock on wood, IT hasn't blocked THP or YouTube. However, all social media, shopping and news outlets are blocked. I can understand Twitter etc and maybe even ebay, but all news??

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I just found it strange that they have blocked the likes of THP and golf club websites yet I could still access social media sites and shopping?

Maybe we will find more sites being blocked as time goes by but it sucks to find that I can't check the forum while having my lunch unless I use my phone browser

Weighed myself this morning ... enough said!

I just had this less than pleasant eye opener myself last weekend. Time for some changes in my life!

This is local to us here, just a horrible story.

And of course when tragedy strikes, it brings out the worst in people. Someone actually set up a fraudulent GoFundMe to help her family with expenses. That is just lowest of the low.

I saw that, just unbelievably low. I really worry what the world will be like for my grandchildren! So sad!

I just found it strange that they have blocked the likes of THP and golf club websites yet I could still access social media sites and shopping?

Maybe we will find more sites being blocked as time goes by but it sucks to find that I can't check the forum while having my lunch unless I use my phone browser
Once at work I tried to go to a website and it was blocked because it was comedy. Apparently we aren't allowed to laugh while at work.

Just cleared 10 inches of snow, and its snowing so hard I cant see my neighbors house....
I think I'll be clearing snow again later.....

Just cleared 10 inches of snow, and its snowing so hard I cant see my neighbors house....

Seems futile at that rate doesnt it? I dont envy

Soooo don't mention it was 70 yesterday and supposed to be again tomorrow?

Miss you bud! Sorry the warm weather hasn't reached you yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back