My new simulator room

G.R.

Reaction score
What do you get when you have an empty room at work, a little extra jingle in the pocket, and a wife tired of you bitching about the long winter weather? A new playroom!

Started with a room used to store old junk files. Leveled the floor, raised the ceiling and there we have it.

Should have the Skytrak in the next couple of weeks. Hitting mat shows later this weekIMG_3073.JPGIMG_3074.JPGIMG_2819.JPGIMG_2813.JPGIMG_3046 (1).JPGIMG_3047 (1).JPGIMG_3068.JPGIMG_3070.JPGIMG_3071.JPG

Dang... Going all out :) that's awesome. cant wait to see how it progresses

Nice! One day my wife will say yes to one of these.

Yowsa. That is sweet. Looking forward to this thread.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Very nice! Looking forward to the updates.

That is a fat entrance door. Can’t wait to see the final product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet way to boost morale at the grind, no need to hurry home, just order in and call it a staff meeting

That’s a great idea!

Looking good, can’t wait to see the final setup.

Nice! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Nice! I will admit the first thing I did was check your location to see if you were close by then was going to ask if you were hiring, lol.

Looks like you’re about to become a workaholic! Slaving away with all those long hours, I ALMOST feel bad for you...:)

And that door is awesome!

That door decal is amazing! Nice build so far - so many possibilities

Love the setup, has great potential! Nicely done!

Pretty jelly right now. Going by our forecast here there is no end to winter anytime soon.

Yep another Kansas THPer I need to get to know!!!! Can't wait to see the finished project.

Man that's so awesome lol really digging the door decal as well

So sweet congrats. Keep the pics coming

That's so awesome. Would love to have a room dedicated for that.

This is really awesome! I almost pulled the trigger on a skytrak to put in my buddy's pole barn he has an old System complete with cage / net to hit into, lights, Heat, hitting mat, and old computer. The problem is there is no access to Internet this wouldn't allow me to utilize skytrak to play golf courses.

We have a three car garage at our house, I have been trying to talk my wife into letting me take one of the bays and turn it into a little driving range! More than likely I will do this next year. I will be following This Thread with interest!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

This is really awesome! I almost pulled the trigger on a skytrak to put in my buddy's pole barn he has an old System complete with cage / net to hit into, lights, Heat, hitting mat, and old computer. The problem is there is no access to Internet this wouldn't allow me to utilize skytrak to play golf courses.

We have a three car garage at our house, I have been trying to talk my wife into letting me take one of the bays and turn it into a little driving range! More than likely I will do this next year. I will be following This Thread with interest!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

I am sweet talking the wife about a simulator in the house and its going to be a battle of attrition. So far I have offered a new washer / dryer set and a convection oven. I keep refilling her drink and asking if there is anything she needs. I shall prevail!!

Great setup!! Love the door!! I have a SkyTrak as well with the game improvement package. It is fun for range work and closest to the pin challenges. Keep us updated on all the work you do in there.

As soon as we get a house with the type of space we need, there is DEFINITELY one of these areas going in.

So jealous!

Back