2016 Honda Classic

Great to see Scott get another win after a bit of a drought, Sergio still can't find that next title, seems to be close, but not quite there.

I was there Saturday and the afternoon crowd was a combo of Duck Dynasty, outing from the retirement home, a pre-school birthday bounce house and a drunken frat party. None of them showed much golf gallery decorum.

I was there Saturday and the afternoon crowd was a combo of Duck Dynasty, outing from the retirement home, a pre-school birthday bounce house and a drunken frat party. None of them showed much golf gallery decorum.
Yeah it was a brutal crowd. Worst gallery I can remember since the Deutsche Bank.

Just more erosion of our ability to not act like morons.

I enjoyed Sergio's demeanor. having a great time with Rickie, then helping out AS with the aggressive birds and giving him props for good shots. I'm softening to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sergio really isn't the way people make him out to be. I've been a longtime fan of his, but he was also nice enough to have a 10 minute conversation with me after the PGA final round @ Medinah in 2006. I caught him coming out of the players locker room, he signed a hat, my ticket and stood there and chatted with me.

Sergio made it interesting on 18, making a birdie after pulling his 2nd shot left of the green. I stepped away from the TV after the pull and figured that was it given that he probably needed an eagle to force a playoff. Came back and saw Adam having to make a short - though nervous - putt to win by one.

I would like to see Sergio win a major this year. Also, Rickie and Dustin.

well Saturday is "Family Day" at the Honda so a mixed bag is expected & that is also why I don't go on the weekend

Love the florida swing. Almost feels like the real start of the season.

Back