The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Down 3 pounds this week. I think walking 18 yesterday has a lot to do with that. No work travel this week (thank god). Time to keep the momentum going…

I'm bummed! I gained 1.0, and I have no idea why. I did not cheat once, and drank more water this week. Sorry Team Going Low. I'll try to do better this week.

Quoting myself here because I actually did not gain a pound, but remained the same weight as last week. Still disappointed that I didn't lose anything, because I was expecting some loss based on how my week went.

Missing 9 weights.

The Slobs are 1st done this week, with a decent 7.9 lbs lost.

Missing 9 weights.

The Slobs are 1st done this week, with a decent 7.9 lbs lost.

I don't know that sounds pretty impressive to me especially this late in the contest.

Weigh in pic sent in! Down another pound again. Slow progress for me but its still progress.

Last edited:
Mike, mine may be late tonight sorry! Need to get a scale still...

I did do chest/triceps at the gym, and a 2 mile run.

Then came home and was bored so did Insanity Pure Cardio. Decent day

Down 1.8 pounds! Which is surprising considering the numerous extra pints of beer on Friday and no workout on Saturday and Sunday.

Last edited:
Well this week was frustrating. Thought I ate well, got some workouts in and went up. Need to look at a few things this week to get back on track...

I think this past week is the first time I can really tell that I dropped some pounds. Jeans are loose, shirts fit better and all that. I cant remember how long in to a diet or weight loss "they" say you see noticeable changes, but I guess Im there?

Flat for the week for me. I am definitely seeing added bulk to arms and shoulders lately and my pants keep feeling looser so that's all good even without any loss.

Good to hear it. You need some meat on those skinny-ass bones, bro!:alien: Should help you hit it a little farther - just what you need.

Small victory! Wearing a pair of 36 waist jeans to work today. And they went on quite comfortably! Haha silly

Small victory! Wearing a pair of 36 waist jeans to work today. And they went on quite comfortably! Haha silly
Thats no small victory haha at least thats what im telling myself because im down a pant size. Wearing jeans today that i havent fit in in about 2-3 years.

I call that killing it!!!! Great stuff!!!

awesome dude, thats great!

Will have standings up shortly

1st post updated, log jam in the middle. Team Two Fat retains the lead, however they had 3 people not turn in their weights this week :(

Week 6 is in the books, as a group we lost 37.4 lbs bringing the total to 359.8 lbs

Here are the standings by % lost of the teams:

1. Team Two Fat at 5.22%
2. The Slobs at 3.93%
Bon-Bon at 3.59%
Team 3 at 3.56%
5. Going Low at 3.55%
6. Gutbusters at 2.59%

Damn! I gotta get to work! I'm trying to catch you 441

Nice work everyone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big log jam in the middle of the pack. Everyone trying to catch Team Two Fat. Come on Team 3, let's have a good week and break free.

Man - I thought Going Low might make a push up the leaderboard this week. Guess I'll have to get food poisoning and try to make another push.

Finally got in a workout again after 2 weeks. I think the best news about this is that I didn't gain any weight (holding steady at 194-5) and I don't feel like I'm depriving myself as far as eating goes, so when I finally get down to my goal weight, I should be able to maintain it.

It feels good to work out hard again!

Finally got in a workout again after 2 weeks. I think the best news about this is that I didn't gain any weight (holding steady at 194-5) and I don't feel like I'm depriving myself as far as eating goes, so when I finally get down to my goal weight, I should be able to maintain it.

It feels good to work out hard again!

Nice work!

Thats no small victory haha at least thats what im telling myself because im down a pant size. Wearing jeans today that i havent fit in in about 2-3 years.

Well done sir! I'm not there yet but they're waiting in my closet!

My plans for continued weight loss this week have been somewhat de-railed. The facility at the University of Regina where I do my workouts has been closed all week due to a Norovirus outbreak on campus. It hasn't been above freezing for most of the week, so no outdoor exercise for me either. It will be pretty nice out today and tomorrow, so I can get a few hours of walking in at least. Unfortunately, I haven't been as careful with my diet as I normally have been, so I'm not looking forward to the Monday morning weigh in.

Down a lb from the last weigh in and went to the gym and walked 18 today hopefully i keep it off for monday

Wasn't looking good this week...til i got sick

Back