Srixon Z H65 vs H85

AUWU11

Reaction score
Handicap
7.2 GHIN
What are the real differences between these two hybrids? I would get a custom fit shaft either way, so let's take that out of the equation. Any real differences between these two? One bigger/smaller than the other? Performance differences? TIA.

Paging @ddec

man I wish I spent time with the previous version. But I did with the current one and for some time it was a struggle. I know you mention in another thread steering away from the HZRDUS Black shaft that is stock, and I would do the same if I were to order one. For me, it was just not a good pairing and led to some bullets, which sound great and all, but not what I was looking for in a hybrid. As far as performance differences, it is hard for me to say. But I found the previous 65 line in driver and fairway to be solid performers, so I could align the hybrid in that group too. I do think they upgraded the looks on the newer one, and it has a pretty damn good sound to it when hit properly.

man I wish I spent time with the previous version. But I did with the current one and for some time it was a struggle. I know you mention in another thread steering away from the HZRDUS Black shaft that is stock, and I would do the same if I were to order one. For me, it was just not a good pairing and led to some bullets, which sound great and all, but not what I was looking for in a hybrid. As far as performance differences, it is hard for me to say. But I found the previous 65 line in driver and fairway to be solid performers, so I could align the hybrid in that group too. I do think they upgraded the looks on the newer one, and it has a pretty damn good sound to it when hit properly.

Thanks for the insight. I was able to find the international flex codes for the other shaft and think it'll be a better fit. And I can get it on either the H65 or H85, so that's a plus. I'm with you - I hit the H85 once with the HZRDUS shaft and it was an absolute beast. I don't think it's the right fit for a hybrid like you mentioned. Have you hit the H65? Or just the H85? I need to start researching to see if there is any true difference between the two performance wise. Thanks again!

Thanks for the insight. I was able to find the international flex codes for the other shaft and think it'll be a better fit. And I can get it on either the H65 or H85, so that's a plus. I'm with you - I hit the H85 once with the HZRDUS shaft and it was an absolute beast. I don't think it's the right fit for a hybrid like you mentioned. Have you hit the H65? Or just the H85? I need to start researching to see if there is any true difference between the two performance wise. Thanks again!

Not enough to have a strong opinion on it, which is unfortunate. Stock setup vs stock setup I though the previous model was easier for me to launch, but part of that was my struggle with this one. I am a big beliver in the international flex code and have head plenty of Miyazaki shafts through the years.

Not enough to have a strong opinion on it, which is unfortunate. Stock setup vs stock setup I though the previous model was easier for me to launch, but part of that was my struggle with this one. I am a big beliver in the international flex code and have head plenty of Miyazaki shafts through the years.

Good deal. Thanks!

Back