What would you change about your swing?

I'm currently working on keeping my spine angle, so I can stay down and inside on the ball into impact. Rest of the swing it fine in my opinion, just minor fix currently.

Two things - get deeper into my right leg at transition and figure out how to hit the driver.

Consistency. I own my swing and it is what it is but it's a lot better on some shots than others.

Weight shift would help a lot. It can be a real problem at times.

if i knew i'd do it. things are getting rather out of whack, i just don't know what's wrong.

More power from the ground up. I always hear a powerful swing "comes from the earth," meaning cultivating in your legs and up. I just can't improve on it.

Most of it. If I had to pick one part, it'd be the over-the-top move. I hate it and I want to get rid of it.

My swing SUCKS so bad. I would change whatever parts I have to change to have Adam Scott's or Sergio's swing, which is everything. Specifically I'd like to be able to maintain spine angle through the entire swing, and I'd like to feel just once what an on-plane swing feels like.

In my opinion I think I put too much effort into my swing. I'm really quick and over swing.

Most of it. If I had to pick one part, it'd be the over-the-top move. I hate it and I want to get rid of it.

Learning to work the club behind you in transition and getting the speed out of the early part of the swing are two of the hardest things to do when learning. Go grab a copy of Ben Hogan's Fundamentals of Golf and start with that. Lot's of good info in that little book.

I'd like to figure out how to slow down and swing smooth. Clubhead speed has never been a problem, but I've always struggled with taking a little off for the inbetween shots. As soon as I get over the ball my thoughts go from smooth and easy to KILL! lol

My takeaway!! Gets to inside on occasion and I get a case of the lefts. Also tends to get steep in the downswing and I get a glancing blow

My takeaway!! Gets to inside on occasion and I get a case of the lefts. Also tends to get steep in the downswing and I get a glancing blow

Sounds like me except I need to slow down too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd like to bump up my swing speed about 8 MPH.

Better extension. I'm working on it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'd like to have better tempo. I like to rush sometimes and the swing kinda falls apart one way or another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would turn my slice/fade with every club to a consistent draw. The culprit is I cut across the ball I just can't seem to fix it.

I would turn my slice/fade with every club to a consistent draw. The culprit is I cut across the ball I just can't seem to fix it.

Amen to that!

The only thing I really want to make more consistent is my takeaway. That is all I have been working on all winter.

the entire thing ... overhaul!

More body, less arms, and staying behind the ball.

Back