Miyazaki Kaula 7 shaft

AUWU11

Reaction score
Handicap
7.2 GHIN
Pretty new to the shaft game, wanted some opinions. I've hit the Srixon Z H85 before, but the Project X HZRDUS shaft was too much for me. The Z H65 hybrid comes with a Miyazaki Kaula 7 shaft in R, S, or XS. I can get this shaft in the H85 as well if I wanted. Anyone have any insight into this shaft? Performance? Specific aspects of it that are good/bad? I've read that their stiff flex is a little weaker than most (think Project X 5.5 flex). Thoughts? TIA.

Pretty new to the shaft game, wanted some opinions. I've hit the Srixon Z H85 before, but the Project X HZRDUS shaft was too much for me. The Z H65 hybrid comes with a Miyazaki Kaula 7 shaft in R, S, or XS. I can get this shaft in the H85 as well if I wanted. Anyone have any insight into this shaft? Performance? Specific aspects of it that are good/bad? I've read that their stiff flex is a little weaker than most (think Project X 5.5 flex). Thoughts? TIA.

I went with stiff flex in my u65 while going regular flex in my 565 irons. The stiff in the u65 had the same flex code as the regular in the irons, so I wanted to match those up.

I went with stiff flex in my u65 while going regular flex in my 565 irons. The stiff in the u65 had the same flex code as the regular in the irons, so I wanted to match those up.

So it sounds like this shaft (the same one that comes in the H65) does have a weaker flex in its stiff option? It's stiff flex option is more like a regular flex..

So it sounds like this shaft (the same one that comes in the H65) does have a weaker flex in its stiff option? It's stiff flex option is more like a regular flex..

That's my understanding, yep. Someone with more shaft knowledge than me could probably explain why that is.

I've got a U65 with Miyazaki Kaula 7 (stiff) IMHO it certainly plays to the softer side of stiff.

Back