Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cold feel of LZ steel

These darn F6 irons. Had them in the cart 3 times now.

Tremendous freaking irons. If I wasn't so sentimentally attached to my CF16, I would be gaming the F6 full time this season.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Tremendous freaking irons. If I wasn't so sentimentally attached to my CF16, I would be gaming the F6 full time this season.

Thanks to your review and constant plug of how good these are they have become a serious ponder.

My real first purchase almost 20 years ago were the GB Cobra's, guess it's time to go back.

Thanks to your review and constant plug of how good these are they have become a serious ponder.

My real first purchase almost 20 years ago we Cobra's, guess it's time to go back.

The Fly-z's I just picked up are incredible irons that were severely overlooked and underrated...

and the F6's are better.

The Fly-z's I just picked up are incredible irons that were severely overlooked and underrated...

and the F6's are better.

The progressive nature/design of the F6's is very seriously potentially revolutionary IMO.

My real first purchase almost 20 years ago were the GB Cobra's, guess it's time to go back.

When JMan speaks, hackers listen. (If not, they should!) :D

So who is going to pick up a Shamrock MD3 on St. Patrick's Day?

Still got a hard ponder on for some D200s in graphite. Actually pondering graphite in just about anything right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irons irons irons. In between meetings and other work trip related nonsense I'm starting to get psyched about my iron fitting next week. I'm trying to keep an open mind but definitely have a must hit list. It's all I can do to not go to the Golfsmith around the corner from my hotel to hit everything they have.

Short term: sensicore, new acid green Utx grips after the sensicore inserts go in and changing the grip of my putter to a Flatso

Long term: Project X LZ 6.0 iron shafts

Does anyone remember when the Hogan PTx irons are going to be available? I can't stop thinking about them.

Does anyone remember when the Hogan PTx irons are going to be available? I can't stop thinking about them.

Website says April, but couldn't find a specific date.

Both fantastic. If you are speaking of the new CF16, I give them the slight edge, but cant go wrong with either set.

The CF16 look fantastic, but may be slightly out of my price range haha. But if I can find a good deal on them at some point I may have to snag a set.

Pondering some possibilities for a custom Bettinardi... Would be different than most go with, as I'd like to try and do something with either the INOVAI series or a shape similar to the QB6.

Nice work Ron! Not sure about the penis on the sole but to each his own.

I need to take a trip to Durham

Every golf club made. I seem to ponder about something new and shiny at least 10 times per day.

Nice work Ron! Not sure about the penis on the sole but to each his own.

I wish you never pointed that out. Now I cannot un-see it.

I wish you never pointed that out. Now I cannot un-see it.

Sorry...I live in the perpetual gutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back