Pay It Forward Flash Contest

Congrats campilobaxter, enjoy them!!

Congrats campilobaxter! These wedges are coming your way. Check you PMs, and I’ll get these wedges out to you tomorrow, along with an extra surprise! Enjoy them and let us know what you think of the wedges.

Thanks to everyone for participating!

Random name wheel used to determine winner from the list of all entrants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YES!!!!! Thank you so much MC! This just made a not so great day, great!

Hey congrats!!!

Congrats campilobaxter! If you hate them, you know where to send them. :bashful:

Great contest! Love seeing these types of contests. I’m backwards handed so no entry, but Good luck everyone!

Finally, you admit to being backwards! :alien:

Congrats! And thanks again for the gesture!

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Congrats campilobaxter! Let us know what you think. They are super sexy - hopefully they play as well as they look!
With how good they look, I'm not sure it's possible for them to not play well.

With how good they look, I'm not sure it's possible for them to not play well.

Ha! The “bad club, bad!” corner of my garage is filled with works of art that didn’t pan out:) None quite as purdy as those though. Congrats man!

Congrats camp!

Congrats Camp!

Congrats!

Congratulations. This was such a good idea that I had to copy it.

Congrats let us know how you like em.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Look what showed up today! With extra goodies! As if the free quality wedges weren't enough. MCGolfTM sure knows how to put together an awesome contest. Can't wait to put these to work.

2a390d93c32ca201a63a79c747dc0642.jpg

Oh, and I should say that when MCGolfTM says they are in perfect condition, he means it. I can't tell that these have ever been hit.

Good stuff!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Look what showed up today! With extra goodies! As if the free quality wedges weren't enough. MCGolfTM sure knows how to put together an awesome contest. Can't wait to put these to work.

2a390d93c32ca201a63a79c747dc0642.jpg

Glad you like them! Enjoy them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back