The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only state you need. Bigger. Better. And because.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456907191.951753.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it always makes for an interesting day when you hear that the company you work for is buying one of its clients for billions of dollars...

I remember you telling me about the shadiness when we were in Florida last year. I can't imagine your frustration and get what you're saying. I know if it was me I would be skeptical of the maybe.

Do a pros/cons list for each position and see what wins out

My frustration level has gone up since that trip dude and it's just not just me the morale here is at an all time low.

I've done the pros and cons like 80 times since the phone call yesterday and it just frustrates me more each time.

My frustration level has gone up since that trip dude and it's just not just me the morale here is at an all time low.

I've done the pros and cons like 80 times since the phone call yesterday and it just frustrates me more each time.

That sux bro. When pro/cons doesn't help it is even more so. I have been in bad morale situations and they aren't fun. I'm here if you need to chat.

it always makes for an interesting day when you hear that the company you work for is buying one of its clients for billions of dollars...

Good to know your company has billions to do so though.

Yesterday I lost my THP Flex divit tool.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yesterday I lost my THP Flex divit tool.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That's a shame. I lost mine a while back too otherwise I would send it to you. Hopefully we get to do those again in the future.

That's a shame. I lost mine a while back too otherwise I would send it to you. Hopefully we get to do those again in the future.

YES!

I still have mine and I love it, but the mechanism is starting to go, and I lost the marker on it in the first few months.

I still use mine, but I lost the ball marker out of it a long time ago.

The Official Banter Away Thread

Got sent this by a friend and I practically shot what I was drinking out my nose. For you parents out there...(be careful, NSFW. Entitled "go the F... to sleep")

Google the title and you'll see the video.

Last edited:
that was hilarious!

Alright.... That was pretty good. Haha

That was pretty damn funny!

Doesn't matter how big the event or how many events you've been to in the past, getting that Congrats, Welcome to ...... pm from Morgan really gets the golf juices flowing. Man am I pumped for this season

Went to the gas station on the way to the range.
Put my iPhone down on top of my car, and drove away.
Enjoyed an awesome range session.
Couldnt find my phone.
Drove back to the gas station. Saw it in the middle of the road.
It looked like it had been run over 100 times.
It cost me $170 but somehow they got it going again (no camera anymore).

Why do I never buy the insurance?

But for the 3 days I had no phone...man, it was such a peaceful, easy feeling (yes, that ones in memory of Mr Glen Frye) not getting calls/texts from my wife asking me when I'll be home.

Got sent this by a friend and I practically shot what I was drinking out my nose. For you parents out there...(be careful, NSFW. Entitled "go the F... to sleep")

Google the title and you'll see the video.

Ok, that was a little bit of awesome there. Thanks!

Went to the gas station on the way to the range.
Put my iPhone down on top of my car, and drove away.
Enjoyed an awesome range session.
Couldnt find my phone.
Drove back to the gas station. Saw it in the middle of the road.
It looked like it had been run over 100 times.
It cost me $170 but somehow they got it going again (no camera anymore).

Why do I never buy the insurance?

But for the 3 days I had no phone...man, it was such a peaceful, easy feeling (yes, that ones in memory of Mr Glen Frye) not getting calls/texts from my wife asking me when I'll be home.

What time will you be home?

- Acting proxy for Mrs. UglySwing :alien:

The wife has one of those automatic air fresheners setup in the foyer. I don't know what the timer is set at, but I every time I walk by it I feel like it's going to unload whatever headache-giving scent all over me. That thing may disappear while she's out of town!

The wife has one of those automatic air fresheners setup in the foyer. I don't know what the timer is set at, but I every time I walk by it I feel like it's going to unload whatever headache-giving scent all over me. That thing may disappear while she's out of town!
Yep so does mime. Sitting right next to front door so it sprays it right at you if your standing there to long

Hi GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back