THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Because I hate looking at snow
0ee2faa4f18d83888ee0e625673f13c5.jpg

Working on dinner post event here with an idea in place. Is there a rough idea of those that did not signup or get into the event, that would like to come to the post match celebration and break bread with everybody for a great time?

i should be in for this

Working on dinner post event here with an idea in place. Is there a rough idea of those that did not signup or get into the event, that would like to come to the post match celebration and break bread with everybody for a great time?
No way I am missing out on this, count me in!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

CanaDAN lacks nothing except time to reach the next level.

haha, I'll find a way.

Idk, he does have a youngin. Sleep is probably up in that category...

Things Canadan has:

1 - An awesome little human at home making him love life
2 - A mat and net in the garage with a SkyTrak
3 - A golf course loaded with lunch hour range session potential
4 - And years of practice with an absolutely horrible sleep schedule haha

I am not scratch and I probably won't even be the lowest cap at the event. Really excited to watch my dude Milk Man go stupid low!

Shhhhh...if you talk about it, he can't surprise people.

So now that teams are set, what are some of the matchups we want to see? I know someone I would wanna play against and it rhymes with Fishigan Nice
Giving 2 pops a hole is rough.
Not sure about matches but I think Gunner/Canadan might make a pretty good team. About the only thing Canadan lacks Gunner has

Did someone say Dan lacks distance.

Shhhhh...if you talk about it, he can't surprise people.
Secrets been spilled a while ago since the random draw. 2 scratches (or near that) for Ohio. Going to mean 1 thing for sure: pops for Michigan!

Secrets been spilled a while ago since the random draw. 2 scratches (or near that) for Ohio. Going to mean 1 thing for sure: pops for Michigan!

So now you want the pops?

Put me down for the post-event dinner.

Just remember team event and 9 hole totals. Pops may in fact not be there.

Just remember team event and 9 hole totals. Pops may in fact not be there.
Just have to trust the good captain if this is the case.

R. E. L. A. X.

I can't speak for JB, but on my home course, the last three holes are three of the four lowest on the back. Have to get to those holes to get the strokes I think is what he's saying.

I bet a lot of people are wondering what JB is saying...
I read it as there are no pops (or its yet to be decided if there will be)

Oooohhh no pops... Going to be a fun one.

Back