The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Not trying to get under your skin, but I heard today that the first snakes were seen on my course over the weekend - a pair was mating next to one of the tee boxes - just off the grass.

Well as long as they were doing that, they would not be paying any attention to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to be a great battle. The course looks amazing! Course management would appear that it's going to be large factor.

Not trying to get under your skin, but I heard today that the first snakes were seen on my course over the weekend - a pair was mating next to one of the tee boxes - just off the grass.

I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear that.

I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear that.
Out of site out if mind. But if I see one. I can be held responsible for the sounds I make lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Out of site out if mind. But if I see one. I can be held responsible for the sounds I make lol

Lol. I can wait for the live update thread.

If I see one I'm going to need a change of shorts.

61DQBf7p-lL._SX466_.jpg

Don't mind me. Completely off topic.

Welp looks like I'm not sleeping tonight lol.

Now I'm afraid to go play. Lol

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Now I'm afraid to go play. Lol

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk
Pfffft. I found that image on Amazon. Desert snakes are not that obvious!!

fa552e768c7c0a218da5edd23431abda.jpg

Well, I guess I can follow a fellow Texan on how to deal with them.

Just picked up a set of cleveland cg16s (52, 56, 60). Used but still in pretty good condition for about 20 bucks a piece. Looking to pick up a used 7 iron and my "desert" clubs will be complete.

Alright so Callaway is bringing out the shamrock wedge in a few days, and I'm sure some may pick one up. Do you think one will channel enough luck of the Irish to bring you enough luck to win?

I love these events with the companies because not only do you get to meet some amazing people but you get some inside view into the brilliant minds of a major OEM. I'm excited for this one and really am excited to play some golf!

I am so looking forward to the gauntlet! Just now I had the best range session I've had in years.

New irons came in today. Now, to dial them in ahead of the event!

So who of the participants (those still around here :D) are hitting up their captains on Twitter?

I am so looking forward to the gauntlet! Just now I had the best range session I've had in years.

I liked you better when you couldn't figure it out. Haha.

That's awesome to hear. Looking forward to meeting you but I'll let you know now that #TeamRookie will be bringing home the hardware.

So who of the participants (those still around here :D) are hitting up their captains on Twitter?

We engage in banter with Steve weekly :D

I hit up my captain on Instagram the other day but no response maybe I'll get more response via Twitter

I liked you better when you couldn't figure it out. Haha.

That's awesome to hear. Looking forward to meeting you but I'll let you know now that #TeamRookie will be bringing home the hardware.

Looking forward to meeting you too.

Back