Here is the latest and greatest on Iowa 2016. We are still working on a date. This is due to wanting to include as many as possible. Plus Not wanting to conflict with other long established events. Below you will find 3 options. We would like everyone to vote on their preferred option.

Dates: TBD

Format: Ryder Cup

Saturday AM - Alternate shot
Saturday PM - Best Ball
Sunday - Scramble

Option #1 - 36 holes on Saturday at The Legacy in Norwalk
18 holes on Sunday at The Harvester
Lodging in Altoona

Option #2 - 18 Holes on Saturday at The Legacy
18 Holes on Saturday at Otter Creek
18 Holes on Sunday at The Harvester
Lodging in Ankeny

Option #3 - 36 Holes on Saturday at the Harvester
18 Holes on Sunday at The Harvester
Lodging at The Harvester

Most likely timeframe for this will be Late June to Mid July.

Crap what the he'll was option 1 lol
Here ya go!

Perfect price for alternate shot

That's one heck of a deal, can I put a vote in for honey creek!!!
New option 2. If you guys want to use the Groupon at Honey Creek. We can do 36 there. Stay at Hawks hotel of shame in Ankeny. Play sim golf that night and Harvester on Sunday. Option 2A is 18 at Honey Creek 18 at Coldwater. Stay in Ankeny. Sim golf. Harvester on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

New option 2. If you guys want to use the Groupon at Honey Creek. We can do 36 there. Stay at Hawks hotel of shame in Ankeny. Play sim golf that night and Harvester on Sunday. Option 2A is 18 at Honey Creek 18 at Coldwater. Stay in Ankeny. Sim golf. Harvester on Sunday.

Option 2A looks good to me.
Do I want to know what Hawks hotel of shame is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Option 2A looks good to me.
Do I want to know what Hawks hotel of shame is?

All you need to know is there is a liquor store in the parking lot.

All you need to know is there is a liquor store in the parking lot.

That's umm... unique?

#bottomsup

I'm up for some Iowa golf! I choose that option.

Hey Iowa. If you could make sure the weather is awesome next Friday that would be great. I'll be coming through Des Moines on my way back from St. Louis and wouldn't mind getting a round in somewhere.

Hey Iowa. If you could make sure the weather is awesome next Friday that would be great. I'll be coming through Des Moines on my way back from St. Louis and wouldn't mind getting a round in somewhere.
I think it's suppose to be nice. Not sure if any courses are open yet however.

I still vote option 3

Are we changing things up again, or is this 2 and 2A thing a pre-Iowa, Iowa outing?

you guys still taking sign ups? I should be able to attend if its July.
Cool!

#SaskatchewanInvadesIowa2016

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm even more partial to option 2A than I was to the original option 2. I am 100% OK with the other options as well.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Are we changing things up again, or is this 2 and 2A thing a pre-Iowa, Iowa outing?
It's the original option 1 and 3. This option 2 and 2A replace the original option 2. There is a Groupon out for Honey Creek Golf Club in Boone Iowa. It's an amazing value. We have played it before. Then Coldwater Creek in Ames is a links style course.

you guys still taking sign ups? I should be able to attend if its July.
Would love to have you. July might be tough.

Back