Favorite non-OEM Stand Bag

SlightDraw

Reaction score
Handicap
NCGA 11
Okay guys let me have it..... No Ping, Titleist, Callaway, Cobra etc bags. Give me your favorite non OEM bag!

Vessel Golf Player Stand Bag :cool:

Okay guys let me have it..... No Ping, Titleist, Callaway, Cobra etc bags. Give me your favorite non OEM bag!

Ogio Shadow Fuse is as good as the ping hoofer IMO. Would love to do a custom Vessel at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ogio Shadow Fuse is as good as the ping hoofer IMO. Would love to do a custom Vessel at some point.

Big fan of the option to customize when ordering

Sun Mountain has been my go to, esp in recent years because they were a non-OEM bag.

+1 on Sun Mountain

Sun Mountain 100%.

They also make Under Armour bags.

Sun mountain by a mile and a half

I love my new OGIO cart bag but my Sun Mountain hybrid was a fantastic bag for the last 4 years.

I loved my Sun Mountain C130-S bigtime, but I must admit that I think the Ogio RTC has more features & more storage in a similar overall design.

Haven't tried a non OEM bag in a long time, but the Ogio Shadow Fuse has my attention.

Does the Sun Mountain C130 count as a non OEM selection?

And yes, my babies are wearing diapers... Protect the investment.
733bd1ed6f6112961cdcba13c2174523.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

I'm carrying (when I carry instead of push) the Sun Mountain 4.5LS in red/white/blue right now. I'd recommend it to anyone and like my guns, the only way you're getting it is by prying it outta my cold, dead hands. Love the Sun Mountain. Love Sun Mountain, in general. I've got a Speed Cart v1 that I've had since 2005. The bungees dry rotted and I tried to get replacement parts through Budget Golf. They ended up selling me the wrong parts so I went direct to SM and they supplied me with replacement bungees for the top and bottom at no charge. SM has my business for the foreseeable future. Not sure what it'd take for me to go away from them.

for cart only i'm going Ogio but for carry, i recently saw a minimal vessel stand bag that was light and durable.

Sun Mountain for me. 4.5 when I'm walking; C-130 when I'm riding.

I'm sure you have a rundown of this bag's features and what you like about it - right, Josh? Where would that be, kind sir?

The only one I've used in a long while is Ogio. I'm a big fan of the RTC and Shadow Fuse.

Vessel by a long mile

Like so many others, I am a big Sun Mountain fan. I have the latest 4.5 with 14 way divider. It gives me everything I could possibly want in a bag and still only weighs 4.5 lbs. The 3.5 is one of the best, if not the best light weight carry bag.

Sun Mountain or the 2019 Ogio bags.

Sun mountain by a large margin the durability has held up so much better than my last few stand bags that were mostly ogio

I'm carrying (when I carry instead of push) the Sun Mountain 4.5LS in red/white/blue right now. I'd recommend it to anyone and like my guns, the only way you're getting it is by prying it outta my cold, dead hands. Love the Sun Mountain. Love Sun Mountain, in general. I've got a Speed Cart v1 that I've had since 2005. The bungees dry rotted and I tried to get replacement parts through Budget Golf. They ended up selling me the wrong parts so I went direct to SM and they supplied me with replacement bungees for the top and bottom at no charge. SM has my business for the foreseeable future. Not sure what it'd take for me to go away from them.

I really like the looks & features of the 4.5LS (haven't gamed it though). I am really intrigued by the Subtle Patriot bags

My next carry bag is going to be a vessel

for cart only i'm going Ogio but for carry, i recently saw a minimal vessel stand bag that was light and durable.

Like this

294952ab085947f21406e0e154eb77f7.jpg

Vessel by a long mile

Yup

Like so many others, I am a big Sun Mountain fan. I have the latest 4.5 with 14 way divider. It gives me everything I could possibly want in a bag and still only weighs 4.5 lbs. The 3.5 is one of the best, if not the best light weight carry bag.

I dig your Sun Mountain

Back