Looking for a Travel Bag

alexped2393

Reaction score
Handicap
Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a solid travel bag, I use a carry bag not a cart bag so the ability to tighten it up would be useful to stop my clubs going for a full on ride. Budget, cheap as possible (obviously) but will go around £100 ish if I need to :)

Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a solid travel bag, I use a carry bag not a cart bag so the ability to tighten it up would be useful to stop my clubs going for a full on ride. Budget, cheap as possible (obviously) but will go around £100 ish if I need to :)

Budget golf has some solid choices. If you can wait a couple weeks they had a spring super sale last year that was epic!! It was in mid march and worth the wait.

GTB_Medallion_6_Slate.jpg

I bought this one last month but have not used it yet. I test fit my bag and it seems like it will be fine but I use a C-130 cart bag.

Craigslist and offerup usually has some used ones for sale.

I've been all over ebay and I can't find one that isn't just a duffle bag in the shape of a golf bag. Also its required in the next 2 weeks

By 'solid', do you mean hard shell?

If not, then look at the Ogio Mutant, though it is a little above your price cap.

It has an internal strap and two external straps to secure your bag. With a stand bag, you'll have plenty of room inside for some extras.

In that lower price range Samsonite makes a decent travel bag. I had one from them that held up well for about 30 round trip flights over a decade. I gave it to a buddy and he still uses it. Amazon has them in that $119-$129 range and so does budget golf.

Budget golf has some solid choices. If you can wait a couple weeks they had a spring super sale last year that was epic!! It was in mid march and worth the wait.

View attachment 37879

I bought this one last month but have not used it yet. I test fit my bag and it seems like it will be fine but I use a C-130 cart bag.
I've had that travel bag for over a year and it's outstanding! Can even hold a staffer if needed. I've used it for a stand bag and it cinches up pretty good, but a couple towels help. Or put shoes inside bag instead of in pockets.

Can't beat it for < and prefer it to my other clubglove bag.

I've had that travel bag for over a year and it's outstanding! Can even hold a staffer if needed. I've used it for a stand bag and it cinches up pretty good, but a couple towels help. Or put shoes inside bag instead of in pockets.

Can't beat it for < and prefer it to my other clubglove bag.

Can't find one of these that can be delivered UK :( does look really good though

I went club glove myself and it's yet to fail me. A bot more pricey than most though.

The 2019 version of the BagBoy T-10 has a new feature for stand bags, I think there's some added protection for the stand mechanism.

Club glove last bag is great. Got it on budget golf with the THP discount. Came with a stiff arm as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back