The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh paper mills. Substantial capital project at the largest tissue mill in North America. I supplied parts and pieces for the project, sized and built to spec. Big air make up unit was supplied by another company, and it is not built to spec. Air Temps are low coming out of the unit. So of course, they blame the smallest part, my equipment. Adorable.

Antman was alright. Inside Out however is a classic.

Inside Out is the only animated movie that both of my kids despise. I've heard similar things from other kids too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inside Out is the only animated movie that both of my kids despise. I've heard similar things from other kids too.

I'm with Fupy, inside out was good.

I think as they get older they will appreciate it more as the context only makes sense when you can fully appreciate the message.

#teamcali

4ff6dc567973510969fdea156d58bac6.jpg

Was going to start an #anybodybuttrump hashtag, but it looks like "butt rump" instead of "but Trump". Might attract some strange strangers!

Self-filter is the best filter...I'd have another couple K myself, but probably fewer friends. :act-up:

haha, speaking as a substantially less filtered individual, I am certain that's the case. Honesty is a fault I'm proud to have 99% of the time.... although I'm doing a lot better about picking my spots.

Was going to start an #anybodybuttrump&hillary hashtag, but it looks like "butt rump" instead of "but Trump". Might attract some strange rangers!

FIFY :)

Was going to start an #anybodybuttrump hashtag, but it looks like "butt rump" instead of "but Trump". Might attract some strange strangers!

Butt Rump is about as overkill as Trump is hahaha.... Oh this poor country.

Facebook is great. I never won a spelling bee, but someone commented on a picture of a sunset and called it 'sereal'.

Facebook is great. I never won a spelling bee, but someone commented on a picture of a sunset and called it 'sereal'.

Surreal + cereal = sereal?

Its a bit long but you wont regret it.

I assume his Hillary video will be coming out any day now...:alien:

Post range breakfast burrito incoming!

Man, easily one of my favorite players EVER. A 4.13 40 at 6'2" 230? Chances of seeing that again are slim!

http://es.pn/24xeQPT

Man, easily one of my favorite players EVER. A 4.13 40 at 6'2" 230? Chances of seeing that again are slim!

http://es.pn/24xeQPT
The closest to him was Marcus dupree who ran a 4.29 and was a big man too

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The Official Banter Away Thread

The closest to him was Marcus dupree who ran a 4.29 and was a big man too

Deion? Although I know his was unofficial.
Darrell Green?

Darrell Green?
I meant for guys that were 230 plus in size

Not going to lie, I was really confused. Did Beags do the right thing by sending the American Girl dolls to the shop? Do bike suppliers really care about dolls?

I had to read up and realized what was going on.

I was confused too.

#breakfastburritolove

a4db917c004b12e46469bc662ece117d.jpg

Darrell Green?

Size notwithstanding, I believe Joey Galloway was the fastest but I'd have to double check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back