Status
Not open for further replies.
I will also chime in that there's something in the air here lately. Lots of great goings on, and I know I don't know the half of it.

Pain free golf! Who new it could be so fun.

Can you fix bikes?
My first real job was putting bikes, trikes and wagons together for xmas. I received 25 cents for each bike a 15 cents for trikes and wagons. I was 12 and was in hog heaven. Worked after school and Saturdays from the day after Thanksgiving until xmas eve.

What a great effing day! Thank you THP all of you for doing what you do!

What a great effing day! Thank you THP all of you for doing what you do!

You are welcome buddy. Thanks for all you do too.

Just happy to be here. Golf season will be coming soon, but the forum helped greatly over the winter.

I get to play golf tomorrow at a course I have not played in years. Pretty darn excited and playing with some great guys

I get to play golf tomorrow at a course I have not played in years. Pretty darn excited and playing with some great guys

#Boeing will be your pick. Just sayin......

The sun is shining (will be).
The birds are chirping
Make today a good day.

I know someone that once said "multiple times a day stop and look around at your surroundings, smell the air regardless of what it is and think about your favorite memory. Remember the past fondly and take the present by the reigns".

Happy Day!!!!

Play well brother! Enjoy the loop and the people you run it with.

There is a THP event on my schedule! Nothing pushes the game more than that

Two Happy's

Friends who care enough to give you a call or send a text when they think you might need it

New Car smell, gotta enjoy it while it lasts.

My Happy, 4 years on THP! Life is good and THP! makes it that much better. Thank you!

I am happy to report that I turned a Banter into a realty and a huge Happy for me today. Went in Yesterday and just killed my final interview. I will be starting the 14th and am seriously on cloud 9 right now. Just called my now boss and accepted the offer.

Congrats Awkward Silence!

Congrats!

My inbox went from 256 unread messages and close to 1000 messages to zero! I'm so happy!!!!
Screenshot%202016-03-01%2016.09.24_zpsbla3yuu7.png

I am happy to report that I turned a Banter into a realty and a huge Happy for me today. Went in Yesterday and just killed my final interview. I will be starting the 14th and am seriously on cloud 9 right now. Just called my now boss and accepted the offer.

Congrats dude!!!

Congrats dude!!!
Thanks man. I am headed go Miami this weekend to see my grandmother and will be celebrating...HARD :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think I am going to win the lottery tomorrow night. I mean I bought a ticket, and I am due.

I think I am going to win the lottery tomorrow night. I mean I bought a ticket, and I am due.
I demand a trip out to visit if it happens.

It's Tito:30!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Now, get to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back