The HandCrafted Experience Returning In 2016

I can promise you there WILL be drone footage coming from this event.

Such a special opportunity, sounds so cool! Can't wait to see more details. Mouse is at the ready.

This was a really great event to follow along last year

Need to try hard for this one this year! Don has me even more fired up about True Temper shafts than ever!

Need to try hard for this one this year! Don has me even more fired up about True Temper shafts than ever!

Might be the best shaft person in the business that we wrk with. Just a fantastic leader in this event and an even better person.

Might be the best shaft person in the business that we wrk with. Just a fantastic leader in this event and an even better person.

Not to mention a great cart buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big want here on this one.

I will say this now. This WILL be the greatest shaft event ever created here or anywhere else. And it wont be close.

Now that's a BIG statement.

I will say this now. This WILL be the greatest shaft event ever created here or anywhere else. And it wont be close.

THP is en fuego!!!

:bomb:

Love hearing this - cannot wait to see what ProjectX and True Temper have up their collective sleeves!!

I just told a friend that this one is so good, I should take bribes.

How about free labor for a year?

#Mod
#WorkHard........ly

Ohhhhhh man.

I'm a pretty good writer? Hahaha

Just out curiosity of course...what would it take? Monte Hall and I believe in that old saying....Let's make a Deal!

Seriousy, I expect it to be a great event just based on comments from last years winners! I would love to attend!

That is a big statement coming off the week I just had! WOW!

Wow! That's a massive statement considering what's been done in the past.

Wow that is a huge statement!

There is no better place than THP...Bigger & Better every year.

Still a big want here too. The greatest ever? Game changer maybe? #ChangeTheGame? Yep, I still want.

JM

Back