Pictures of your back swing

If it wasn't for the ball, this game would be way easier. I completely agree - toss a ball in front of me and I will swing completely different than my practice swings. Dumb brain.

Preach brother. My range session today was full of that. Nice flowing practice swing, put a ball down and there's zero weight transfer and a jerky transition.

Done that with a fan before as well. Good news is, the fan is 7-8ft away. The wall is the bigger threat!
How can a ceiling fan ever be a threat to you??? Hahahahahahaha sorry I couldn't resist. Looks good bud

How can a ceiling fan ever be a threat to you??? Hahahahahahaha sorry I couldn't resist. Looks good bud

..... Looks like someone is getting a surprise from glitterbomb.com

..... Looks like someone is getting a surprise from glitterbomb.com
Haha I tried to resist but was impossible lol. Do you fight a wrist cup at the top?

6c83c6391d8efcdeff54bd702df8ac5d.jpg

A lot easier for me to get in that position when there's no ball to hit. Stupid game.

Ceiling fan? I'm more worried about the HDTV.

Still, nice plane - shoulders, clubhead, arm, left wrist. Now if only there was a ball, that would confirm the plane.

Haha I tried to resist but was impossible lol. Do you fight a wrist cup at the top?

The opposite actually, hooded club face is the worst for me. A cupped wrist isn't too bad, I'd rather miss right than get something snapped left.

Ceiling fan? I'm more worried about the HDTV.

Still, nice plane - shoulders, clubhead, arm, left wrist. Now if only there was a ball, that would confirm the plane.

Tv isn't in play either, it's several feet away. Couldn't hit it if I tried.

I'll see if I can get a shot on the course when on a tee or something.

This is just my 2 cents, but where you're looking doesn't seem to be the same plane where your backswing is. That's why I'm looking for a ball.

Sent from my SM-E500H using Tapatalk

Not too bad for work boots and a demo club.

82XMD5.gif

Get you hips turning more on the backswing, or if you are like me not all that flexible in the hips do some stretches everyday to slowly help.

Get you hips turning more on the backswing, or if you are like me not all that flexible in the hips do some stretches everyday to slowly help.
Why? I try to limit my hip turn as much as possible.

Pictures of your back swing

Ok here is my swing. I'am taking lessons. One thing I can say is that since I started with this new coach, I don't slice. Pretty straight shooter. https://vimeo.com/157367601

Why? I try to limit my hip turn as much as possible.
sigh. I assume you do it because of the " x factor" done by whats his face saying the larger the difference between the hips and shoulders creates more power. He has since clarified that while the bigger the difference the more power, purposely restricting the hips to get that difference is wrong.

sigh. I assume you do it because of the " x factor" done by whats his face saying the larger the difference between the hips and shoulders creates more power. He has since clarified that while the bigger the difference the more power, purposely restricting the hips to get that difference is wrong.
I just don't focus on my hips because it keeps my swing shorter and involves less moving parts. I have no issues turning behind the ball without a huge hip move. I have no issues with power.

I just don't focus on my hips because it keeps my swing shorter and involves less moving parts. I have no issues turning behind the ball without a huge hip move. I have no issues with power.

i envy this. i can't turn much, so the hips have to turn too. that leads to all kinds of weight distribution problems, and timing issues.

i envy this. i can't turn much, so the hips have to turn too. that leads to all kinds of weight distribution problems, and timing issues.
Didn't you read the post that started with "sigh"?

Here's one from today. Same old closed face at the top but whatever the heck I'm doing right now is really working.
ca55124afbd87706fd74dd47784d4740.jpg

Here is one from the range session today.
f4c35fe603504a17226ffb6d64e4f13d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my round Sunday, photo cred to my 9y/o son.

Top%20of%20backswing%20516dtl_zpslz2lvsux.jpg

Top%20of%20backswing%20516_zpsyzfkmxa6.jpg

i know you and i have talked a bit about stack and tilt. is that something you have worked on in the past? if so, are you still working on it?

From my round Sunday, photo cred to my 9y/o son.

I really like the progress displayed between this pic and the smaller pic shown in your profile Jeremy. Calm easy power in the pic your son took, but what scares me most about that pic is just how in play the cars looks to be for even a small slice.

These are from last year. Plane looked good but made me aware of my alignment issue

john golf1.jpgjohn golf2.jpgjohn golf3.jpg

Attachments

• john golf4.jpg
    john golf4.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
Back