Contest - Win This Callaway Apex Hybrid

Aye could use this one more than almost any club replacement in my bag

Titleist 585H 21 degree Adila 85NV

Last edited:
I've only heard good things about the Apex Hybrid and apparently Phil Mickelson loves it too! Plus this Hybrid has been in ponder mode for me for a good 2 months now. This would end that ponder quickly! Thanks THP and Callaway!

My current Hybrid: Adams Idea A7 19* with stock UST Miryama AvixCore stiff shaft.

Bonus entry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current hybrid:

Callaway X2Hot 3 hybrid, 19°, tour blue shaft in stiff.

Why I want the Apex Hybrid:

Apex is a name synonymous with top drawer performance with classic looks, and I think a club like this ought to enjoy a place where it can get played year-round, like sunny Arizona.

Last edited:
Another awesome giveaway!

I want to win this hybrid because it's the exact one I'm considering buying right now! :D

I currently carry an Adams Redline 3h w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS-T2 stiff shaft.

Thanks, THP!!!

Stiff does not work with my swing so I'll just say good luck to everyone entering!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonus entry!

I don't currently carry a hybrid in my bag so winning this one would be a great way to find out what all the fuss is about

Having heard all the great talk about them makes me wonder if I am missing out.....

Thanks THP and Callaway

Current hybrid is a Hogan Edge CFT from the turn of the century paired with some irrelevant made for shaft before shaft tech was a real thing.

Why do I want this awesome Callaway hybrid? Just read above. Time to move my hybridness into the modern age ?

bonus entry:

Entry: Currently using a G25 20* with stock Tour Stiff shaft (just put it back in). I hit the Apex way better.

Ping I20 20* w/ PX graphite 6.0 stiff

Want this because it will go along just nicely with my OG Apex Pro's that I've been gaming since released.

Thanks for the chance!

I have a Ping G20 with a TFC189 shaft that the 3 year honeymoon is about over with. Will the Callaway Apex help,? I'm hoping it does!

I currently game Aeroburner TP hybrids with matrix white tie stiff shafts. This would be my first cally club so its a win win! This would be put in play at the regional rivalry to help NC score the Win!

Bonus entry:

Would love to win this Callaway Apex Hybrid to replace my Callaway RAZR Hybrid which is feeling a bit tired.

My current hybrid is an Adams IDEA a12 with an a12 OS Graphite shaft.

Awesome contest, thanks THP and Callaway!

I'd love a new Apex Hybrid because the only thing good enough to replace my old (Callaway XR w/Project X (S) shaft) hybrid is a new one from Callaway!

Good luck everyone!

Bonus entry:

I currently have a Nike VR hybrid with an Aldila VooDoo shaft. I'd like to add the Apex to the bag for some added precision and in memory of my dad, who was planning to add one to his bag.

My current hybrid is a Bridgestone J 34 with a stock stiff shaft. It's very old and I never really got along with it all that well (it has been replaced by an even older Taylor made burner 5 wood). I do love Callaway and would like to have a hybrid to help fill in the gaps at the top of my bag.

Current club is Callaway X2 Hot 3 hybrid with an Aldila Tour Blue R shaft.

I've always struggled with bigger wood style hybrids and would love to give a more iron replacement hybrid a try. I'm more comfortable with longer irons and that profile appeals to me. The R flex in my current hybrids is a bit soft in flex and a stiffer flex might be the ticket for consistency and confidence.

I'd like to win this hybrid to possibly get a better distance gap in my club selection.
I currently game a Sonartec MD hybrid with a UST iROD shaft. It is 21* loft, but I also have a 23* lofted Sonartec MD hybrid with same shaft. Thus, it would be nice to win a new hybrid that is slightly stronger than my current 3 Hybrid.

Back