Sarasota, FL Golf - March 4-6 2016

We must press on!

Absolutely, we will get together and golf, even if it's just a basic round, Golfing with THPers always makes anywhere fun... just waiting on JB to give me the next suggestion

Maybe try Riverstrand. Same area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riverstrand is a great option.
It's saying I need a 5 digit Chelsea number to log in to book at riverstrand? do you guys have one?

It's saying I need a 5 digit Chelsea number to log in to book at riverstrand? do you guys have one?

You will just need to call them or go on GolfNow.

You will just need to call them or go on GolfNow.
Just called... Members only through April... next suggestion?

University Park
They do 4 days out, told me to call tomorrow, so that's what I'll do.. hopefully 3rd times a charm

Called and booked. University park 9:45 a.m tee time, was the closest to 9:30 I could get

Perfect, thank you!!!!

Works for me.

Called and booked. University park 9:45 a.m tee time, was the closest to 9:30 I could get

Great track! This tee time also allows you to get in a twilight round over at Legacy Ranch, just a few minutes from UP :banana:

I just shot a smooth 94 at the Marriot/Ritz course in Orlando from the blues (6300).

The rust needs to come off!!

Had a ton of fun, was a nice track. Greens were rolling nicely. Saw some deer and big turtles.

On my way to Sarasota now!

I just shot a smooth 94 at the Marriot/Ritz course in Orlando from the blues (6300).

Had a ton of fun, was a nice track. Greens were rolling nicely. Saw some deer and big turtles.

94? I'll call that a good day! Can't wait till sunday

No worries on rust with this group.

Pumped to hang with you guys! No matter the scores, we will have FUN!

Playing golf with me is SLIGHTLY overrated.

You keep saying that. And people keep calling you out

Legends are some times humble.

You boys are in for a treat at University Park.

Back