Big shout out to Bridgestone Golf!!

Six4three5

Tour Star...Layin' Up!
Reaction score
Handicap
2.5 GHIN
I got a box in the mail unexpectedly from Bridgestone. Had a note in there thanking me for completing the online survey that I did a while back and this hat. I'm absolutely in love with this hat!! Just want to say thanks to Bridgestone for the awesome swag!! I've already started contemplating the different scripts I can rock with this one!!

178ed75bebbda4bb35549a58a0c96ac6.jpg

7b2245024af49202ddcfa5771d23c11b.jpg

Sweet new hat!

That's an umm..interesting hat. I'd wear it. That bill really stands out.

Nice! #alohaswag

That is one sweet hat!

I got a box in the mail unexpectedly from Bridgestone. Had a note in there thanking me for completing the online survey that I did a while back and this hat. I'm absolutely in love with this hat!! Just want to say thanks to Bridgestone for the awesome swag!! I've already started contemplating the different scripts I can rock with this one!!

178ed75bebbda4bb35549a58a0c96ac6.jpg

7b2245024af49202ddcfa5771d23c11b.jpg
You lucky S.O.B.....That hat isn't even on sale yet!!!! I wan't one badly!

That's an umm..interesting hat. I'd wear it. That bill really stands out.
I adore it. It reminds me of Adidas's Azelea shoes and I'd rock them too! Lol

Matches Kinchen's pants.

Really great gesture Jimmy!

Just goes to show you how great they are at Bridgestone golf, they definitely have my support.

Nice! Really like the bill on it. Congrats.

Dude that is sweet!

You lucky S.O.B.....That hat isn't even on sale yet!!!! I wan't one badly!
I think I remember seeing Bridgestone Josh saying 3/14/16 they will be at retail because I was going to have to figure out where to get one from because no one local to me carries Bridgestone apparel.

I think I remember seeing Bridgestone Josh saying 3/14/16 they will be at retail because I was going to have to figure out where to get one from because no one local to me carries Bridgestone apparel.
Awesome thanks! looks like I'll be buying myself an early birthday present 3/14

I'd rock it. Sweet hat!

Now to find the matching shirt.

Now to find the matching shirt.
Haha I have a blue puma shirt that matches the blue of the b perfectly and the shoes to go with it. Might be my "Sunday" outfit.

Makes me want to don a Hawaiian shirt and shorts. Would be a cool outfit for the course in the Bahamas. Bstone is top knotch. They go well above what is expected. They under promise and over deliver. Except when it comes to tires. But that's a different department. Bstone golf just rocks. If you don't believe me check out my WITB signature.

That is great

If there is anyone that can rock that hat its you.....and Winchell haha nice stuff Jimmy and well done Bridgestone

That hat is sweet!

cool hat. rock it with pride! i love bridgestone.

Awesome gesture

Very cool.....that hat would look great on you in Hawaii!

That's awesome!

Haha...that is perfect and will go well with multiple colorful outfits. I like it a lot.

Back