The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant for guys that were 230 plus in size

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That makes sense.

Size notwithstanding, I believe Joey Galloway was the fastest but I'd have to double check.

Michael Bennett. Bo is the fastest totally, but there are those that dispute his time by .10.

EDIT: I see you linked to the list.

Don Beebe ran a 4.21?

My mind is blown.

Fark! I keep having discomfort and stiffness on the outer part of my Right Achilles Tendon and golf flares it up the worst. Today I was getting out of the elevator and I tripped on the uneven door and that really flared it up. I am just powering through it.

Don Beebe ran a 4.21?

My mind is blown.

Haha, that explains how he caught Leon Lett from damn near 100 yards :wink:

Fark! I keep having discomfort and stiffness on the outer part of my Right Achilles Tendon and golf flares it up the worst. Today I was getting out of the elevator and I tripped on the uneven door and that really flared it up. I am just powering through it.

Holy crapola, I had this exact same thing 6 months ago. Golf was nearly unplayable and walking was fine and then it would hit me hard. I ended up using Solan Pas patches and took it easy for about a week and a half and I was good to go.

Salonpas - is the best, my great grandmother got me into that when I would have aches and pain from sports and I prefer it to anything else.

Holy crapola, I had this exact same thing 6 months ago. Golf was nearly unplayable and walking was fine and then it would hit me hard. I ended up using Solan Pas patches and took it easy for about a week and a half and I was good to go.

Salonpas - is the best, my great grandmother got me into that when I would have aches and pain from sports and I prefer it to anything else.
Solan Pas will be purchased!!!!

Golf actually isn't an issue at all - its the hour after golf when it starts to stiffen up and I'm walking around like an old dilapidated man.

Golf actually isn't an issue at all - its the hour after golf when it starts to stiffen up and I'm walking around like an old dilapidated man.

Solan Pas are great. You will stink, but they work. I was wearing them like clothes over the weekend because of an excruciating pain I had in my back.

You should throw on an ice pack right after, that should help too, but you will be happy with the salonpas.

lol at the you will stink warning.

Same exact thing. Buy the patches. They stink like Ben Gay. Put them on and they will get hot and cold.

Met TexasHacker at Chipotle today for lunch and man this kid is looking good! Women of Dallas watch out!! Boy is doing some work on himself! Congrats buddy!

Met TexasHacker at Chipotle today for lunch and man this kid is looking good! Women of Dallas watch out!! Boy is doing some work on himself! Congrats buddy!
Awesome! He's a good dude that Taylor. Now he's sexy too, lethal combination!

Just was offered a CIO position and Ohio University. Sorry Florida is calling my name. Was tempting albeit for about a second.

Just was offered a CIO position and Ohio University. Sorry Florida is calling my name. Was tempting albeit for about a second.

They offered you a new position and an entire University?? I would have turned them down too. Who wants Ohio University? :alien:

Good Call. I'd get the hell out of Ohio too! I'd get the heck out of Michigan but I don't have anyone beating on my door with Job offers in FL.

They offered you a new position and an entire University?? I would have turned them down too. Who wants Ohio University? :alien:

Should have read "at", but I still would have turned them down.

Good Call. I'd get the hell out of Ohio too! I'd get the heck out of Michigan but I don't have anyone beating on my door with Job offers in FL.

Unfortunately neither do I. Luckily my job now allows me to live anywhere as long as I have an airport near by. The plan is to have the position I've been eyeing for two years now to open in St. Augustine. Just need to get this old fart to retire.

Should have read "at", but I still would have turned them down.

That's kind of what I figured, but since this is the banter thread, I figured I'd banter. You don't want to work at one of the Top 5 party schools in America?

Unfortunately neither do I. Luckily my job now allows me to live anywhere as long as I have an airport near by. The plan is to have the position I've been eyeing for two years now to open in St. Augustine. Just need to get this old fart to retire.

Choose that FL city wisely then, because not all airports are created equally.

That's kind of what I figured, but since this is the banter thread, I figured I'd banter. You don't want to work at one of the Top 5 party schools in America?

Don't want to be that creeper showing up at a frat party.

Choose that FL city wisely then, because not all airports are created equally.

Definitely not a huge fan of JAX airport, but they have Delta flights which keeps my employer happy.

Settle down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back