What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP'd and paid my THPRegionalRivalry Deposit!

THP'd and paid my THPRegionalRivalry Deposit!

Same here.. Go Team Michigan!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep just paid for my deposit as well.

Made a stop at Golfsmith.

Got up with the kids... Kettlebell, rumble roller, stretch a bit... 25-90 yard wedges... Off to work.. Tonight.. Full swing!!!

After the range I went to Golf Mart and had them install the UTx grips I got on my 3W and Heavenwood. While I was waiting I hit about 30 more balls with the King LTD and was messing with the loft settings. Based on the GC2 I think I'll be playing it at 11.5º but I'll have to see how much of a difference there is with the ProjectX HZRDUS in there. I also talked to one of the guys about installing the Sensicore inserts and he showed one they had. Definitely a lot lighter than I thought they would be and I can see how they will dampen vibrations. I'm excited to see how they work out in my CF 16s.

After the range I went to Golf Mart and had them install the UTx grips I got on my 3W and Heavenwood. While I was waiting I hit about 30 more balls with the King LTD and was messing with the loft settings. Based on the GC2 I think I'll be playing it at 11.5º but I'll have to see how much of a difference there is with the ProjectX HZRDUS in there. I also talked to one of the guys about installing the Sensicore inserts and he showed one they had. Definitely a lot lighter than I thought they would be and I can see how they will dampen vibrations. I'm excited to see how they work out in my CF 16s.

Will you be making a trip to the PGA Superstore while we're at #TheGauntlet2016 ?

#Igotshotgun
#TeamStripeShow

Getting ready to send in my RR deposit.

Will you be making a trip to the PGA Superstore while we're at #TheGauntlet2016 ?

#Igotshotgun
#TeamStripeShow

I suspect I'll be coming back to Cali for more clubs than I left with :wink:

took care of deposit for NY/NJ vs NE RR !!!!!

Ordered 14
Matte Grey pullovers.

Wrote on an iron review.

Dreamed about a few events I'd give the world to get into.

Not much, today, unfortunately. A little THPing, some custom Betti pondering, and looking out my window at the snow storm, daydreaming about playing a round of golf. Somewhere warm and sunny.

Played golf - it was a great day here.
Looking at tee times for my vacation next week at Turtle Bay - Palmer and Fazio may be in my future.
THP.

Played golf - it was a great day here.
Looking at tee times for my vacation next week at Turtle Bay - Palmer and Fazio may be in my future.
THP.

Both are fun, but the Palmer course is incredible. Best course I've played.

Cleaned up my clubs from Sunday's round and rolled some putts in my living room. This week is crappy weather but next week we get to the 60's!

Played 9 holes at our simulator league, however I didn't have my clubs and had to use my teammates... It didn't go well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some time on THP and hit some 40-60 yd wedge shots.

Booked tee times in Orlando for a work trip in a couple of weeks.

Been working today/week on stopping my swaying with the driver. The new motion is taking some getting used to but it is for the best.
Gotta get ready for the season!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Little bit of THP while I was at work. Sent some texts to set up a couple rounds this weekend.

Hit a shag bag on the chipping green, then another working on a release drill.

Hit a few 8 irons, 5 irons and drivers at the range this afternoon. I'd been in the office or car all day and had to express some aggression.

This came. I'll be an expert putter by Thursday.
1877d37f5191ea66528fc43c1ca97447.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back