"Snakes, Alligators, and the World's Top Female Golfer" - VICE Sports

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
I posted up the VICE piece on Andres Gonzalez last week and since then I have been on their website a TON looking at all of the different Mini-Doc's they do. Well, I just found out that they did one on Lydia Ko recently and figured it is definitely worth a post as well! I think we all tend to forget that Lydia is a kid still, with how well she carries herself, and how dominant she is becoming, its easy to lose site of sometimes.

I'm in the group that loves seeing stuff like this, and the VICE/Callaway relationship has been pretty freaking cool so far.

Curious to see what everyone else thinks though, for sure.

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/video/snakes-alligators-and-the-worlds-top-female-golfer

That was pretty cool. She didn't want any part of that Burmese Python and nether would I.

Pretty neat. Seems like she's got a good handle on things.

That's interesting! She's more adventurous than me. He can keep all those snakes!!! Normal teenager stuff??? Can't wait till I get bored with golf - I won't live that long!

Pretty cool. She seems pretty down to earth

I love the two that I have seen so far. It's nice to see them just being themselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cows in the Everglades ... whodathunk?

1) I would KILL for that swing and that tempo
2) Enjoy seeing golfers off the course and just being normal people, Lydia is a very down to earth person. Crazy to think how good she really is at only 18.

Really like seeing the normal side of athletes and what they do with their time off. Pretty cool.

Pretty cool video. I really like these Vice videos and seeing another side of the pro golfers.

Awesome video. I love seeing pros out of their element, as normal people.

That was funny with the python, lol, looks like she was entertained out in the water.

#1 on the LPGA and she's still a kid. Crazy! I was laughing when she said, "I don't like reptiles" and then goes on to hold a python and that baby croc. Fearless!

Very cool!

Once the snakes hit that episode I had to turn it off...well I fast forwarded it.

This was great.

Very cool video! I was sure she would've sat right down with the pot bellied pig. "Pork chop" wasn't it?

That was very touristy like. ha

She spent a LOT of time practicing for sure. Sounded like my summer in high school and college golf days....I miss practicing that much. lol (never thought I'd say that)

I like these segments. It really fits into Callaway M.O. Giving the consumer base a down home feel. From marketing, Reaearch and Development, to their Tour Staff. Nice touch to it.

Cool video, very level headed young woman.

I enjoyed. It was nice to see kids being kids and enjoying nature.

Love to see athletes outside their element.

Huge fan of these ViceSport videos. You get to see the professional outside the ropes and their non work mode side and I really hope more of their staff embrace these and we get to see more of them.

Back