Status
Not open for further replies.
There has to be a reason theres a say "March comes in like a Lion and goes out like a Lamb"

Right?....

I am happy to report that I turned a Banter into a realty and a huge Happy for me today. Went in Yesterday and just killed my final interview. I will be starting the 14th and am seriously on cloud 9 right now. Just called my now boss and accepted the offer.
That's Fantastic!! Congrats!

Happy for me this week is being a Captains pick in the Regional Rivalry! Maybe I'll buy a lottery ticket also! I'm streaky!

Kind of a happy for me. Got a new job today, well not a new company but I work in a factory and got a new job in a different department.

Ive been looking at getting into skill trades but that could be awhile, so this will get me off the line and into a support role instead. Pretty excited and maybe this will help with the feelings I've been dealing with lately.

It's a weather reference.
I'm guessing the Weather in Florida isn't bad enough to worry about...

Well there's that whole hurricane thing they get to deal with.

Hang in there, Spring is just around the corner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my way to Staples Center :D!!!!

Kind of a happy for me. Got a new job today, well not a new company but I work in a factory and got a new job in a different department.

Ive been looking at getting into skill trades but that could be awhile, so this will get me off the line and into a support role instead. Pretty excited and maybe this will help with the feelings I've been dealing with lately.

Congrats. That's awesome, hope you enjoy it

After a stressful few days, it felt good do decompress a bit and work out some anger on the bike.

Thats fantastic Dan. I was thinking as I was reading it, that this might be the pick-me up you needed.

Really happy for you.

I embedded my first tweet in the Apex contest thread. We need a "give yourself a pat on the back" smilie LOL

Congrats GregDan

I embedded my first tweet in the Apex contest thread. We need a "give yourself a pat on the back" smilie LOL

You can teach an old dog new tricks!! That's awesome bro!

Headed down to Lafayette, LA tomorrow for a weekend full of golf with an old friend who's been like a second dad to me. I coached his son in little league baseball and after my last trip out, I convinced him to take golf seriously and now he's shooting low 80s and high 70s as a 10th grader. We're playing a couple of really nice courses down there. Lafayette is a great city and I'm looking forward to a great weekend.

Is there anything better than getting a new running shoe and putting them on to wear that 1st day? New Balance and Asics are the best in the biz. Don't know why I tried anything else.

Is there anything better than getting a new running shoe and putting them on to wear that 1st day? New Balance and Asics are the best in the biz. Don't know why I tried anything else.
I'd add Saucony to the mix, but otherwise you're correct ... NB and Asics are awesome.

I have been a mizuno sneaker guy for about the last 3 years so comfortable.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Same here....and the Mizunos are significantly better aesthetically IMO. Wave series here.

I notice you did not say "running" shoe :p

I have been a mizuno sneaker guy for about the last 3 years so comfortable.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Got an email last night that my country club is opening THIS weekend for walkers.

Playing Saturday, can't wait!

Got an email last night that my country club is opening THIS weekend for walkers.

Playing Saturday, can't wait!

You don't play at Manchester Country Club do you? I was just coming in here to celebrate the same exact thing!

There are a lot of people on THP again today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back