THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Bumping this.
Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to attend, but will follow along and root for team michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

Sunday 60*.. Today!!!
0444013a70d921b1d49020519c504880.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So now that teams are set, what are some of the matchups we want to see? I know someone I would wanna play against and it rhymes with Fishigan Nice

Sunday 60*.. Today!!!
0444013a70d921b1d49020519c504880.jpg

That's all you guys got? I may be heading that way for some golf very soon. I got every bit of 6-8 inches sitting in my driveway now, debating if I even want to shovel it.

Matchups....
We talkin' Matchups?

Phil, you'd struggle playing 36 with me (On second thought... you probably wouldn't make it that far before being closed out) your head would hurt so much from laughing!

Matchups....
We talkin' Matchups?

Phil, you'd struggle playing 36 with me (On second thought... you probably wouldn't make it that far before being closed out) your head would hurt so much from laughing!

I would rather talk matchups than how much snow everyone has

Not sure about matches but I think Gunner/Canadan might make a pretty good team. About the only thing Canadan lacks Gunner has

Not sure about matches but I think Gunner/Canadan might make a pretty good team. About the only thing Canadan lacks Gunner has

If by lacks you mean Dan only hits it 280 to gunners 290 then I would agree

I would rather talk matchups than how much snow everyone has

10+" thanks for askin....

This event is going to be a grind, I will be prepared for it. My game will be prepped to play at my handicap.

Why did I think he only hit it in the 260-270 range? One of the times I have played with Gunner he was only hitting it 250-270 but that was using his hybrid

I've said it previously, but I want a PhillyV v Michigan Slice in some way

Haha it's a friggin blizzard outside and you want to talk matchups? I just wanna play some golf. Hopefully this is a last ditch effort at winter just to remind us where we live.

Was only raining here. OH > MI

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Lot of potentially juicy matchups here... I know it's team events and i only know half the guys... So here goes

Jspangs musicmaster vs gunner The Milk Man

PhillyV robman vs stribs wyzyguy

Tpluff Solid6112 vs misike certifiable

Jdtox michigan slice vs 441 Canadan

and Phil we have no snow here

CanaDAN lacks nothing except time to reach the next level.

CanaDAN lacks nothing except time to reach the next level.
Idk, he does have a youngin. Sleep is probably up in that category...

Idk, he does have a youngin. Sleep is probably up in that category...

Hahaha my dude powers through that like a boss!

Lot of potentially juicy matchups here... I know it's team events and i only know half the guys... So here goes

Jspangs musicmaster vs gunner The Milk Man

PhillyV robman vs stribs wyzyguy

Tpluff Solid6112 vs misike certifiable

Jdtox michigan slice vs 441 Canadan

and Phil we have no snow here
Very juicy indeed

Back