What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP'd
Watched some Dell Match Play
Played 9 holes with my wife and had a blast (par 32)

Watched some of the WGC, THP'd and tracked my J15 50° and C130 cart bag. Come Tuesday evening I'll be a happy camper

Played 9. Watched the end of the Dell Match Play. Organized new bag i bought today and regripped all my clubs with new Lamkin UTX grips I got in this week.

Played 18 yesterday in Sat club day.

Also just Dad and myself went for a round on Good Friday, he wasnt playing great but we had a good time just chatting and hanging out.

watched the WGC, practiced a lot of chipping, THPed.

Played and won an 18 hole match 3&2, talked to a guy today about Thp during the round and gave him a THP logo tee.

THP'd, played 18 holes, and watched the Dell Match Play

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Worked on the range at TopGolf. Had a computer glitch and got all the balls for free. Then went to PGATSS and picked up a 7w.

Walked 18 this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played and walked 18. Little cool to start but tuned into a beautiful day for golf!

Watch golf and THPed a majority of the day.

Played 18 and cleaned up the clubs.

Played 9 with my gf and then hit the range. Didn't play true golf, more of a practice round. It was fun!!

Played 18 at Jupiter Hills with the CEO of Acushnet. Lost by a hole.

Went for a run and then found out my local course where I am a member was open. Hit a bucket and putted. Weather looked good, so I walked a quick practice 9. Snow just melted from greens this morning, and putting was an adventure in slow, slower, and slowest. Still snow piles in shaded areas and everything on the course was in overwinter condition. I lost 2 balls today -- hate losing balls -- on the same hole. Overconfident and made a bad decision, twice.

I also spent time in the pro shop looking at new product. Rack of M1 and M2 drivers, fairway woods, and hybrids was hard to miss.

Watched golf, played 18, watched golf, ordered wedge, watched more golf.

Range action. I hit 2 buckets.

Small bucket at the range, watched the WCG today and spent a little time THPing.

Played a Bday round with my daughter and a THPer. Also, lots of thinking about how a particular club is performing (or not), right now.

Went to the golf store and bought new shoes. Went to the driving range to break in the shoes. Hit a jumbo bucket. Figured out what was causing the driver problem - I was not taking a big enough backswing to give myself time to square the club or finish my swing motion. I was getting stuck. Don't fear the overswing. When I got it together I was getting 225-230 carry and hitting it fairly straight with a slight draw or slight fade.

I was in a stall between two pros. Talk about intimidating. I hit a S55 7 iron. Not bad. Got about 150 carry. The pro gets about 165 carry and a higher shot.

Went to the golf store and bought new shoes. Went to the driving range to break in the shoes. Hit a jumbo bucket. Figured out what was causing the driver problem - I was not taking a big enough backswing to give myself time to square the club or finish my swing motion. I was getting stuck. Don't fear the overswing. When I got it together I was getting 225-230 carry and hitting it fairly straight with a slight draw or slight fade.

I was in a stall between two pros. Talk about intimidating. I hit a S55 7 iron. Not bad. Got about 150 carry. The pro gets about 165 carry and a higher shot.

What kind of pros? My 165 club is a 7i.

Played a qualifier for the BC Match Play. Net -5 missed the cut by 1 stroke unfortunately.

Played my first round of the year with @rambler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back