The Ben Hogan Experience Is Coming

6!!!!!

Can we do a Vine signup? :D

#1ToughTicket

Pretty sure signup will be based on THP TV and THP Radio as well as some engagement on the forum. Havent really decided as of yet however.

This event keeps sounding better and better! Have a box ready to mail my irons to Hogan.

This event keeps sounding better and better! Have a box ready to mail my irons to Hogan.

What happens if the doglegs all go left?
Haha.

Except you were screaming "it goes right". :D
Didn't say I wanted it to just, to quote Roger Clemens, "misremembered" the hole direction. Dogleg left FTW for me all day, every day. Maybe because I doubled it in the practice round I was thinking it must have required a fade.

6!!!!!

Can we do a Vine signup? :D

#1ToughTicket
If it is vine will you help me?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I can't stop checking out these irons. So clean and classic looking!
The thought of this event has my blood pumping.

#Scope does have it's restrictions.

I'm better with 6 seconds, at least that's what I've been told. :D

Greatest viner ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowboys Club you say? The last time I played there I was wearing this shirt. Is the fact that I wore this very shirt today when Cowboys Club was announced a coincidence? I prefer to call it a good omen. :act-up:

JM

Last edited:
Just posting this for the Tapatalk picture since it was another OEM.

PTx_29_41.png

Man those things are just so CLASSY!

JM

Hmm...I missed (slept through) my last opportunity to play Cowboys Club.

And that V-Sole.....

Geez I want in this one. Gaping issues no more. The technology packed into these and they can manipulate the lofts you play. Intrigued!

What do I have to do to get in???

Only 6 participants does make being selected a touch more difficult, as well as special at the same time.

Looking forward to tossing my hat into the ring. ?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Just posting this for the Tapatalk picture since it was another OEM.

PTx_29_41.png

Oh wow, no harm was intended, just fond memories of Cowboys Club. Had no idea that it would throw off the pic trend.
JM

Wonderful irons and company. This event is sure to be a hit and Im ready to put in NOW!!

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Such a great looking club. Would love to take some swings with these.

Absolutely my kind of iron can't wait for details. I already have my shipping box ready to go!

I have always considered hogans to be JEWELRY they are eye candy for the golfers soul

One more note for those that are hopefuls.
You will be tasked with reviewing the irons post event on THP in long term fashion.
Thanks everybody, full details coming soon.

Back