Subtle Patriot Covert Stand Bag Review

Completely agree. I probably would've been more inclined to this color way over black if it was an option.

Maybe they’ll hear us.....

A guy can wish! Haha

Dark Grey would look very nice!

I guess I don't understand the intersection of someone who is compulsed to display their patriotism via their golf bag, but needs to be subtle about it.

Golfer 1: Hey I'm not sure if you love America enough, do you have any proof?
Golfer 2: Sure Do! Under my dirty used golf balls is a picture of Abe F'ing Lincoln!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I guess I don't understand the intersection of someone who is compulsed to display their patriotism via their golf bag, but needs to be subtle about it.

Golfer 2: Sure Do! Under my dirty used golf balls is a picture of Abe F'ing Lincoln!

How about: “I think this looks really nice! And some money is going to help veterans. Even better.”

I don’t believe any visual display makes or proves someone is patriotic. I just like the way they look and they also appear to be well made

This is why different people have different takes and enjoyments, for sure. Opinions matter, and they vary.

I really REALLY enjoy this golf bag.

A lot.

Great carry. Great design.

I criminally under-talked-about the way this one rides on a cart, even without a pass through.

I criminally under-talked-about the way this one rides on a cart, even without a pass through.

Coming back to this, it just sits so damn square in the cart. The base shape and the way the mechanism sits on the back really seem to anchor it nicely in the back of a cart. Even driving like a lunatic at times with no bag next to it to sort of support its position I saw absolutely ZERO turning yesterday after 54 holes.

Saw this bag at Edwin Watts after seeing Jmans bag first hand! Had no clue of the brand but they had multiple accessories and other travel bags. Looked pretty sharp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping this up per request.

The bag is worth a bump. I'm not sure about the Cart Bag, but if I carried I'd already be carrying one.
I think the magnet rangefinder pouch is good implementation.

Saw this bag at Edwin Watts after seeing Jmans bag first hand! Had no clue of the brand but they had multiple accessories and other travel bags. Looked pretty sharp!

We forgot to even talk about it! Such a solid bag!
The bag is worth a bump. I'm not sure about the Cart Bag, but if I carried I'd already be carrying one.
I think the magnet rangefinder pouch is good implementation.

Man, the rangefinder thing is so so so so good and addicting.

I’ve just today moved back to my HS teams mascot bag at my boys and girls teams request, but this one is staying close and will end up with a lot of play still this summer.

We forgot to even talk about it! Such a solid bag!

I was checking out your head-covers when the Velcro patch caught my eye and then I started checking out the bag! My wife would have been jealous at the way I was staring at it!

I was checking out your head-covers when the Velcro patch caught my eye and then I started checking out the bag! My wife would have been jealous at the way I was staring at it!

Hahaha, it’s rock freaking solid. Durability was more impressive than I ever expected. And the design is just killer all around.

Push cart feasibility?

Push cart feasibility?

Anyone run this bag on a push cart yet? Wondering if the base is solid and non moving in a push cart. My current bag moves around even when the straps are tight, and that's annoying.

Asking about the carry bag, not the cart bag.
Thanks!

Anyone run this bag on a push cart yet? Wondering if the base is solid and non moving in a push cart. My current bag moves around even when the straps are tight, and that's annoying.

Asking about the carry bag, not the cart bag.
Thanks!

I used it on my ClicGear during the review. No issues at all.

@GraniteRoost and I used it this weekend for ourtravels to the Graphite Challenge.

I thought it was fantastic. It held my Ogio RTC with ease. The separate external compartment for shoes was very handy. The separate external cap storage is IMO one of the bag’s best feature. It easily holds 5 caps. The bag has a ton of padding and plenty of room at the top to add towels for more padding.

My only small complaint is the zipper can get a little tight at the midsection but that wouldn’t be a deal breaker for me.

applied some @Ryan_BudgetGolf gift cards for this today.

$40 surprise discount + 15% THP discount + GC = no brainer max value

couldn't find a Mizuno BR-D4 locally, Sun Mountain 3.5 LS stand legs/pedal felt outdated and flimsy, OGIO Shadow Fuse 304 felt like cheap garbo in hand, OGIO Grom felt super sturdy but a little on the heavy side, this Covert ticks the boxes

very familiar overall fit and finish for anybody who has used a mid-range OGIO bag over the years

RZKhR1G.jpg

Anyone have any real life pics of this one? I really like it but don’t want to order without seeing something other than stock pics

A1F75767-8E35-4CE4-80A3-D219CA491EA5.jpeg

Bringing this back up because I’m thinking of starting to walk the course. During the summer was this an overly hot bag being black? Any other long term durability issues?

Back