Subtle Patriot Covert Stand Bag Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
  • Admin
I honestly enjoyed doing this one, I know it’s not a ‘big’ brand, but imo it’s worth a look!

I think this is a brand that could get big very quickly. Everything is done right, and at a fair price.

Great review and insight. I’m curious to see how the durability with the legs hold up long term.

Little lunch time bump.

On a FWIW note to those concerned about my positivity...haha...though I have another bag review about to start, this one stands a BIG chance of being my gamer this year. I have no more superlative to give than that.

Great review, making my bag purchase I promised myself this season a VERY difficult decision!

Just loaded my gear from this to the TMAG bag for that review and I was a bit bummed to be honest.

When it’s said and done, I think this will be my gamer this year.

Just loaded my gear from this to the TMAG bag for that review and I was a bit bummed to be honest.

When it’s said and done, I think this will be my gamer this year.

That says a lot! You bringing this big to Charleston?

Nice review Jman. The bag looks high quality. The magnetic pouch is a great idea.

Great review James. The price is solid for the detail. I like how they support first responders and military. The design and detailing well done.

4 lbs is right in my wheel house for a stand bag. Definitely curious about the long term durability.

Hope you don't mind if I drool on it then
Haha, no worries!
Great review James. The price is solid for the detail. I like how they support first responders and military. The design and detailing well done.

4 lbs is right in my wheel house for a stand bag. Definitely curious about the long term durability.
Thanks for reading Alex, I appreciate it. I know it’s not a big brand, but it definitely has earned some looks and conversation imo.

Thanks to the craziness of a limited edition bag I was eyeing getting even more crazy, this one seems a shoe in to be my gamer bag this year and honestly I’m pretty pumped about it.

Cool company, great background, good cause, and just a damn solid looking bag.

I will say though, a dark grey version with a similar lighter color to the pattern would be killer to see too

I've had my eye on their cart bag and coming up with some custom options. I always try to support veteran companies especially when they are putting out a quality product like these guys.

Would you be OK with the pattern being a little less subtle? Or does it show a little more in person vs on photos? Some of the pictures on here you can’t even tell there’s a pattern on the bag.

Would you be OK with the pattern being a little less subtle? Or does it show a little more in person vs on photos? Some of the pictures on here you can’t even tell there’s a pattern on the bag.

Personally? No.

I'm not big on the whole in your face use of the flag on a lot of Patriotic based things, so the subtleness here to me is a win for the company IMO. Its there, you can see it, but its done well balanced and tastefully.

I will say though, a dark grey version with a similar lighter color to the pattern would be killer to see too

That would almost guarantee I'd buy one.

Excellent review, Jman.

Personally? No.

I'm not big on the whole in your face use of the flag on a lot of Patriotic based things, so the subtleness here to me is a win for the company IMO. Its there, you can see it, but its done well balanced and tastefully.

So it's more noticeable under normal lighting (outdoor) conditions than in some of these photos?

Thanks to the craziness of a limited edition bag I was eyeing getting even more crazy, this one seems a shoe in to be my gamer bag this year and honestly I’m pretty pumped about it.

Cool company, great background, good cause, and just a damn solid looking bag.

Completely agree. I probably would've been more inclined to this color way over black if it was an option.

So it's more noticeable under normal lighting (outdoor) conditions than in some of these photos?

cffa7eaebce796dde8a59a6ca474b717.jpg

It’s subtle.

cffa7eaebce796dde8a59a6ca474b717.jpg

It’s subtle.

OK now That's what I expected. Some of the other images I couldn't see any design at all. This photo looks badass!

Back