THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

I would absolutely LOVE to be paired with Jeff/John! Honestly, though... based on what I know of my teammates from reading their posts and other posts about them... I'd love to be paired with any of them.

I feel very outclassed in terms of game already. Seeing some of the handicaps that others listed in their bios was slightly intimidating... but also hella (I think that's a legit word) motivating.

What T2GrN said.

I think once we get together and figure out what each of our strengths and weaknesses are we can come up with some great combinations. But honestly any combo we throw out there can beat the DMV. Our team is stacked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn Yankee

I think once we get together and figure out what each of our strengths and weaknesses are we can come up with some great combinations. But honestly any combo we throw out there can beat the DMV. Our team is stacked.

I guess we're the mail in team for this Regional Rivalry.....good to know.

Buddy let me cue you in on the real deal. Handicaps don't me sh!t if the person carrying it doesn't play to it. So don't be intimidated. More visited to get better is one thing, intimidated.....Nope don't do it. It's just golf and fun out there.

No doubt! I think intimidated was the wrong word... maybe I should have said I was in awe of some of the talent on both teams instead.

Like I said in my bio... I'm ultra competitive, so seeing that I've got one of the higher handicaps on either squad just drives me more!

That said... I agree with you 100%! It's all about fun. If I didn't love spending time on the course with other people, I wouldn't love the game.

I'm looking forward to everything... all the banter on here leading up to the event... the actual event itself... and then knowing that I'm hopefully going to come away from it all with some pretty good friends. That, right there, is the most appealing part of it all.

What are some matchups that people would like to see?

I know about half of everyone so going with the gut on some of these

For me it would be:

Deuce dustin8538 vs Bigball and MdGolfhacker

Huhhh MizunoFan vs borss chetsteadman

Cyoung2ty spicoli vs emart mesaman777

T2Grn chrisopherkee vs lightningbolt mburnham

I think these would be very close and awesome follows

I like the thought. I don't know many of the guys on Carolina side outside of Ron and Mburnham (who,has overhauled his game in a year). I know I have to golf my ball and whoever I play with and against will have a great time.

34a719da0cc224e6211b446639e37f8f.jpg

I would absolutely LOVE to be paired with Jeff/John! Honestly, though... based on what I know of my teammates from reading their posts and other posts about them... I'd love to be paired with any of them.

I feel very outclassed in terms of game already. Seeing some of the handicaps that others listed in their bios was slightly intimidating... but also hella (I think that's a legit word) motivating.

I think I mentioned before my hdcp is right around a 2. But that's at my home course I play every day with guys I feel totally comfortable around. With that said my hdcp could very well jump way high when i travel.

I played in the nc mid amateur back in August at Pinehurst ( Mid Pines and Pine Needles ) and shot 84 and 79. So don't fret to much over listed hdcps. At least mine anyways. I can shanks and top with the best of them some days. Lol

I think I mentioned before my hdcp is right around a 2. But that's at my home course I play every day with guys I feel totally comfortable around. With that said my hdcp could very well jump way high when i travel.

I played in the nc mid amateur back in August at Pinehurst ( Mid Pines and Pine Needles ) and shot 84 and 79. So don't fret to much over listed hdcps. At least mine anyways. I can shanks and top with the best of them some days. Lol

... and this is another reason why we need to meet up. I take notice when playing with better players and I learn from them!

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

good to know :)

... can't believe this guy is buying what we're selling!

its the Internet....it's all true.

its the Internet....it's all true.
I use that in my training classes. If someone found it online, it's GOTTA be true!

... can't believe this guy is buying what we're selling!

Hook. Line and sinker.

We'll see who the fish is in July

Damn Internet 2 handicaps... I love how things are heating up in here.

Damn Internet 2 handicaps... I love how things are heating up in here.

Well, maybe I should sandbag and put something a little higher

Well, maybe I should sandbag and put something a little higher
Doesn't matter what ever you need to do to make your self feel better. Team DMV is taking this one might has well prepare for that fact

Doesn't matter what ever you need to do to make your self feel better. Team DMV is taking this one might has well prepare for that fact

The only thing that ma make me feel better is the Carolina boys taking home the gold, which we all know will be the outcome.

25 hdcp here. ;)

Joking of course. Everything will play out just fine golf your ball and in the end you know you gave it your all.

Exactly!

The only thing that ma make me feel better is the Carolina boys taking home the gold, which we all know will be the outcome.

If ma thinks that is what is going to happen then you are going to be disappointed...

25 hdcp here. ;)

Joking of course. Everything will play out just fine golf your ball and in the end you know you gave it your all.

Hahaha. Me too! Brother I can wait to get on the course. I'm thinking we need a captains scouting trip.

If ma thinks that is what is going to happen then you are going to be disappointed...

lol, fat fingers on the iphone. Im bringing home the bacon to ma

Back