The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

I saw on Twitter both courses are in the top 10 best courses to play in Arizona with Saguaro being #1 and Chola #9.

Cholla being a #9 is really a joke. I saw the list and the fact TPC Stadium is 5 is a joke. Cholla is Top 5.

Cholla being a #9 is really a joke. I saw the list and the fact TPC Stadium is 5 is a joke. Cholla is Top 5.

Agreed. I think they are both top 4 personally.

Do you appreciate how lucky you selectees are? I hope so because I'm jealous!

I truly do. I've never really had a golf vacation so I'm jazzed to do only that for 5 days. I'm still having trouble getting my head around how awesome #TheGauntlet is going to be.

Yes. I. Do! Trust me, THP will feel like they're there when I get my pictures/Twitter/Facebook/Instagram going :D

I won't. I'll just tear up my SM5s giving me a reason to ponder SM6 wedges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or you could buy some new MD3 Wedges

Absolutely! Still trying to get my head around it all.

You should go Shamrock Tex.

Just waiting for them to come out to pull the trigger!

Had a little fun with Finley this morning on Twitter. But watch out all you other captains, you might be next.

Ask JohnnyRod...

Another day closer to some fun in the desert. Who's ready?

I sure hope that is not the best you got

That makes me even more excited to play out there.

I'm debating to go shamrock, or to match the other two MD3 I have.

Or get three shamrock wedges...

I'm just getting warmed up buddy. Can't waste all the good stuff this early.

Paging CallawayHR, please pick up the courtesy phone.
I kid of course, but that was downright masterful.

I sure hope that is not the best you got

4ccd8af0713805a176c563a9a1c2a5d6.jpg

That makes me even more excited to play out there.

The excitement from the AZ folks about the courses plus the ZooCrew was what put this as #1 on my list. I'm so glad I was able to move some stuff around for work to enter.

Paging CallawayHR, please pick up the courtesy phone.
I kid of course, but that was downright masterful.
Haha! Still the best prank I ever pulled. Might have to think up something else....

Last edited:
The excitement from the AZ folks about the courses plus the ZooCrew was what put this as #1 on my list. I'm so glad I was able to move some stuff around for work to enter.
Yeah man, this has been on my radar for the last two years now. Those Callaway boys just know how to have fun on and off the course.

Yeah man, this has been on my radar for the last two years now. Those Callaway boys just know how to have fun on and off the course.

It doesn't hurt playing their gear either. You hit that stuff rather well.

It doesn't hurt playing their gear either. You hit that stuff rather well.
That is a fact. New set of MD3s are on the way and maybe a few more upgrades later this year. But for me, Callaway makes the game stupid easy for me.

I hate my autocorrect.

But I know I'll be sending you packing early. Haha

Well, if you can manage to remember your wallet this time, I can't wait to take a few bucks on that action.

Back