What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regional Rivalry!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf lessons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally scratched the itch and picked up an Odyssey Metal-X Milled #7.

Nice! Welcome to the club!

Thanks man! I rolled the #7 so well in the store, really hoping it carries over. They just feel soooo solid and stable for me.

Thanks man! I rolled the #7 so well in the store, really hoping it carries over. They just feel soooo solid and stable for me.

It's a fantastic putter. It's about to go in my bag for a while as well.

Finally scratched the itch and picked up an Odyssey Metal-X Milled #7.
I've been on the lookout for one at a good price myself. In my search I impulse bought a works versa 2 ball fang that came with an odyssey st Andrews mallet cover today on the bay. I had been looking for a different cover for my 7 cs so knew the rarity and also have always putted well with the 2 ball shapes in store.

Awesome. Haven't rolled mine yet on turf. Will happen soon.

Same. Exact. Boat. Really looking forward to it. Bad part, won't be able it get it out this weekend.

I've been on the lookout for one at a good price myself. In my search I impulse bought a works versa 2 ball fang that came with an odyssey st Andrews mallet cover today on the bay. I had been looking for a different cover for my 7 cs so knew the rarity and also have always putted well with the 2 ball shapes in store.

I had a 2-ball that I gamed last year and really enjoyed it for a while. Then it was like someone flipped a switch in my head and the 2-ball alignment quit working for me. I'm just mental... That would be a sweet cover to get a hold of and a really solid putter!

I had a 7 prior to picking up the metal x milled and I absolutely love the feel of the MXM.

Adila tour blue driver shaft. Now to figure out what to tip it for, cobra or callaway.

Received my red Puma THP 1/4 zip. Liked the blue one enough, had to have a red one.

Ordered a Callaway Staff Stand bag today. The Big Bertha / XR model. Will post pics next week.

Ordered a Callaway Staff Stand bag today. The Big Bertha / XR model. Will post pics next week.

Love mine. It's a special occasion bag for sure for me.

Regional Rivalry paid in full.. 18 hole sim...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just bought a set of 13 Lamkin i-Line grips for my Recoil shafts, 2 Lamkin i-Line putter grips for the heck of it (and cuz $2), grip install kit, 2 packs of gripes (got one for my dad).

Seemore CDM DF 38.5" long 2* upright with orange patent magnetic cover

A 5-pack of lessons

Paid my deposit for Regional Rivalry! Man I can't wait for that

Rose & Fire alignment stick cover

Black putter shaft, paint fill bottle, SuperStroke Pistol GT 1.0 grip.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Black and Orange alignment stick covers from Rose & Fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back