The Cereal Thread

Reese's puffs hands down are my favorite. Some close seconds are lucky charms, frosted flakes, and honey bunches of oats. Tried the Krave cereal and wasn't a fan.

Wife approved:
special-k-cereal.gif

When she's not home:
cap-n-crunch-sweetened-corn-and-oat-cereal-28-oz_2391330.jpg

Honey Nut Cheerios
Wheat Chex (add sugar)
Kellogg's Raisin Bran (yes, the brand is important here...and add sugar)
Fruit Loops
Cocoa Krispies
Frosted Mini Wheat
Honey Comb

I friggin' love cereal.

Definitely rice Krispy treat cereal is on the top of my list...when you don't want to eat healthy.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

It used to be my late night snack.

In a giant tupperware bowl.

No wonder I was 250 lbs.

I had some military buddies who would chill in the lounge in the barracks just like that. A couple that was their sat morning routine

Cinnamon toast crunch

Kashi go lean triple berry crunch, don't let the name fool you, it's very good

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Lucky Charms or BOOberry...yum!!!!

I love any and every kind of cereal (except Grape Nuts). My current go to is HN Cheerios with a handful of blueberries. I also love the sweet stuff, but try to avoid it when I can. In college, our cafeteria had a cereal bar that probably had 15 or 20 different types of cereal. It was amazing.

Froot Loops, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Frosted Flakes.

Oh god there's so many for me. I could honestly live off of cereal.

Fruity Pebbles
Coco Pebbles
French Toast Crunch
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Cookie Crisp
Lucky Charms
Life Cinnamon
Life Maple Brown Sugar

I could go on forever. I love cereal.

I honestly think I could live off of cereal as well. My favorites:

Fruit Loops
Raisin Bran
Fruity Pebbles

I could eat Fruit Loops for days. Save that kashi stuff for someone else....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been a long time since I had a bowl of cereal. Not because I don't like cereal, but because it never seems to keep me filled up/feeling until lunch. Usually, around 10:30 I'm feeling hungry again. With that said....

Cinnamon Toast Crunch was always a favorite. I liked Honey Bunches of Oats. Raisin Bran with extra raisins....to name a few.

Lucky Charms
Frosted Flakes
Captain CrunchBerries
Corn Pops

I miss the little boxes with the cutout on the sides to convert it into a bowl, loved using those during the summers while on vacation or camping!

Honey Nut Cheerios with some peanut butter and a sliced up banana

I'm not a big fan of cereal, but when I do go for it I'm headed to Life or Raisin Bran

Frosted Flakes or Froot Loops. I have an assortment in my apartment right now. Do I have enough?

5c1a913d85a47c9897bc257544c1e623.jpg

Your organization skills are sub-par. And it would appear they are there just for show, since none of the boxes are open. :D

Crazy-Cow.jpg

From my youth. Now I settle for the Monster cereals - Franken Berry, Count Chocula, Boo Berry

Reeses Puffs
Captain Crunch Peanut Butter
Cocoa Puffs
Count Chocula

But I haven't had any in a long time (years).

I was never one for the more sugary cereals, but can devour something like Cinnamon Life and Honey Nut Cheerios.

Your organization skills are sub-par. And it would appear they are there just for show, since none of the boxes are open. :D

LOL, instead of vases on his shelves, he puts cereal up there for display.

Bran Flakes.

Can't explain it, but I like the taste.

Back