Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Review - Range Days Episode 2

Did you guys mess with the weights at all? I'm thinking @Canadan would gain 10 yes carry with the heavy weight forward.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

freak. ing. CRUSHED this episode. hyperbole is one thing, but showing actual numbers can never be refuted. this was a fantastic episode, that just went even further toward proving how special this driver is.

i will swear off blizzards and just order vanilla cones from dq if i can swing like dan. WOW.

i'm really looking forward to the next episode.

Did you guys mess with the weights at all? I'm thinking @Canadan would gain 10 yes carry with the heavy weight forward.

Heavy weight remained forward the entire time. While we didn't represent in the video, the heavy weight back absolutely elevates some spin and launch. I've seen it out of myself and others. Also, it alters the sound a bit.

We optimized (for my entertainment) after the 10 swings were played by adding in a regular shaft from my rotation, which performed really well. I got the carry jump you were talking about and more.

Heavy weight remained forward the entire time. While we didn't represent in the video, the heavy weight back absolutely elevates some spin and launch. I've seen it out of myself and others. Also, it alters the sound a bit.

We optimized (for my entertainment) after the 10 swings were played by adding in a regular shaft from my rotation, which performed really well. I got the carry jump you were talking about and more.

Fun fact, I still haven't tried heavy forward. I be scared.

Nice!

Fun fact, I still haven't tried heavy forward. I be scared.
Me either. But it's something I will be messing with this weekend fo sho.

I am firmly on...

#TeamAvalanche
#TeamWeightForward

hahahaha

Truthfully, my weights are so close in front/back total weight wise, it wouldn't be as drastic as I fear it being I'm sure.

#TeamYellow driver
#TeamAvalanche fairways

LOL.. I guess I'm on #TeamWaffle as I wanted both!!

#TeamYellow driver
#TeamAvalanche fairways

#TeamWaffle lmao

#TeamYellow driver
#TeamAvalanche fairways

LOL!!! I guess I should have said #TeamPink

Another success, really enjoyed watching and hearing yours and Dan’s insights!

Great video on the F9 driver! Stellar job guys and i also liked hearing about the difference in the 9 vs 12.5 degree head. I would also go #teamyellow!

I haven't been around here for a long time, but man you guys do a great job!

One question for Dan, I am currently swinging in the mid 90s and am in the process of getting fit, and I have it narrowed down to the F9, Cally EF, and Ping G410, so my question is, out of the three, which do you feel would be the best driver for my SS profile, and that would give me the most gains?

I know getting fit is the best way to find out, but I would like to here your thoughts.

Thanks again!

One question for Dan, I am currently swinging in the mid 90s and am in the process of getting fit, and I have it narrowed down to the F9, Cally EF, and Ping G410, so my question is, out of the three, which do you feel would be the best driver for my SS profile, and that would give me the most gains?

I know getting fit is the best way to find out, but I would like to here your thoughts.

Thanks again!

I think there are a couple of elements needed to really nail down an answer to that. What your path is, what your attack into the ball is like, what your common miss profile is, etc.

We did Range Days on Ping G410 already (watch it here) and will have the Epic Flash in an upcoming episode. With that in mind, for this particular driver, which I've had with me for the last few months after reviewing it for THP late last year, I've seen golfers with swing speeds ranging from low 90s to 100+ swing and enjoy it immensely.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you are enjoying them.

Enjoyed the discussion and shot analysis. Well done, gents! #TeamAvalanche

great episode guys! Really interesting to see the lack of difference in efficiency between toe and heel misses vs dead nuts center. kinda eye popping

@JB I have been thinking about this since I watched the range day video this morning and I'm genuinely curious.. Will the F9 go into your bag as either your primary driver or shortened second driver? I know you get to hit most everything out there and am interested in what's going in your bag.

great episode guys! Really interesting to see the lack of difference in efficiency between toe and heel misses vs dead nuts center. kinda eye popping

And we can say not every driver has shown that.

@JB I have been thinking about this since I watched the range day video this morning and I'm genuinely curious.. Will the F9 go into your bag as either your primary driver or shortened second driver? I know you get to hit most everything out there and am interested in what's going in your bag.

Not sure. Right now I am pretty happy with my setup, but really like this driver as well.

And we can say not every driver has shown that.

Not sure. Right now I am pretty happy with my setup, but really like this driver as well.

Yea I would be surprised to find out that others have that capability. Good to know though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I would be surprised to find out that others have that capability. Good to know though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just recorded another episode that will come out either next week or the week after that is very interesting in that regard.

Another great episode. Well done guys .

A lot of eye opening numbers on mishits and how efficiency was retained away from center.

JB’s comment on how the face milling helps what we hear at impact still has me thinking about that one

Another great episode. Well done guys .

A lot of eye opening numbers on mishits and how efficiency was retained away from center.

JB’s comment on how the face milling helps what we hear at impact still has me thinking about that one

It’s a mad mad world up there

Back