CONTEST: THP LIVE from Tour Edge HQ

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

Myself and GolferGal will be at Tour Edge HQ broadcasting live. It is our version of Ask Anything and we will be with the team there where you can ask questions and get your answers, straight from the source.

Want to know about the new products? The Tour Team? What it's like to work there? Their office? Anything at all and you can do it live.

Contest
We are giving away not 1, but TWO Tour Edge Exotics EXS Drivers as part of this. We will announce the winners at the end of the Live segment. We do understand however that not everybody can be on live, since it is during the work week. With that said, you can still enter.

The way it will work is we will answer 10 or so questions on THP Live with the team there. Two of those 10 question askers, will win a brand new driver. If you cannot be on the Live Chat, you can ask in this thread ahead of time. We will take some questions from here and some from during the live session.

There is also going to be a BONUS PRIZE available, but only to those that are able to tune in and are involved in the Live Chat.

MARK THOSE CALENDARS and get ready for some fun, and fire away with your questions in this thread beginning now.

Untitled-11-L.jpg

Last edited:
Calendar marked!

Sounds fun!!!

Awesome EXS is on the hit list!!!

Stream on the downlow at work? Yeah I'm for it

Question: The Tour Edge staff players primarily use Hybrids in their lineup, will the release of the EXS driver become more of a presence on tour from these players?
It is a gorgeous club and is one on my radar for 2019!

Last edited:
Their brand model intrigues me. Materials over marketing.

Question:

1. Year over year Tour Edge has been growing. While the market for golf isn't expanding at any significant rate, how has Tour Edge positioned itself to grow it's market share vs competitors?

Whoa 3 prizes!? That's fantastic.

Need to think of some great questions.

WOW!!! Cool opportunity and im loving the live addition to THP & their HQ visits this year!

WOW!!! Cool opportunity and im loving the live addition to THP & their HQ visits this year!

We thought it would be fun and obviously people can enter as early as now : )

I’d love to know what Tour Edge thinks about the trend of “more speed and faster” drivers in relation to their brand and how they will be competing with their line to provide more speed for average golfers? Is it tech? Is it philosophy? Is it magic? Is it important?

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How has the success of your clubs on the Champions Tour effected your business model, if at all?

The product seems like a winner. What areas of the marketing campaign (30 second spots on Golf Channel, engaging with THP, etc.) have proven most fruitful? Are they able to correlate sales to different marketing efforts?

The product seems like a winner. What areas of the marketing campaign (30 second spots on Golf Channel, engaging with THP, etc.) have proven most fruitful? Are they able to correlate sales to different marketing efforts?

I wonder the same thing......you know those ads on Golf Channel and also XM Radio aren't cheap.

But, its one of the best ways to get the buzz out there along with generating the buzz like we have seen on here

The standard EXS is themed black and blue, even with the Tensei Blue premium shaft. Are there any plans to have more colors available? Or maybe custom designed?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is a question about the contest, not one for Tour Edge:)

Can we ask as many questions (within reason of course) in this thread and should we contain them to only one post, even if we think of a question later, should we then edit our post?

Edit: forgot my manners, thanks as always for another great opportunity!

This is a question about the contest, not one for Tour Edge:)

Can we ask as many questions (within reason of course) in this thread and should we contain them to only one post, even if we think of a question later, should we then edit our post?

Edit: forgot my manners, thanks as always for another great opportunity!

You can ask as many as you would like in different posts. It won’t increase odds of winning necessarily, but more questions the better.

Thanks. Just didn’t want commit a party foul:)

Now I actually have to think. If anyone smells smoke from NC Ohio, don’t worry. It’s just me.

My question for Tour Edge...With the success of the CBX line on the Champions Tour and the positive feedback on the EXS line, where does Tour Edge go from here? Where do you see Tour Edge in 5 years?

Ok, first question(s) that comes to mind...

Is the EXS a driver that is designed to fit everyone? I’m a high spin player so will it be something that I could play? How low can I get the loft down to? I’m certainly intrigued by the price point and decent shafts put into it, and every TEE product I’ve used has been very good from a quality and performance standpoint, but what can it offer that I can’t get in other OEM products? Or is it just equally good in a lower cost bracket? How forgiving is it? I plan to use the Epic Flash SubZero this season coming up, can it compete with it for forgiveness? If it’s not something a high spin/swing speed player could use, would it be a good choice for a 13 year old that maxes out at around 104 CHS and usually hits a small draw (as well as the center of the clubface)? His current driver is an original Epic SZ played 9* nuetral.

Sorry for the multiple questions, and them being somewhat tough in nature. I bought a TEE cart bag in my kids school colors clearanced on Budget Golf (IIRC) for 69.99. I was going to let one of them use it when we ride carts but I liked it so much I kept it for myself, lol. Went back to buy another 2 once I received it and liked it so much, but they were gone by that point. It’s still my primary bag when I’m riding and I don’t see that changing anytime soon. The quality and storage capacity are awesome.

My question: How is your Research and Development department able to produce a driver that is every bit as good as everything offered today and be $200-250 less a unit? Is part of that equation marketing dollars spent as well? Thanks Matt

Last edited:
Thank you THP and Tour Edge for this awesome contest.

Questions:

1) Are there plans to expand the Demo Day offerings in 2019 and subsequent years?
2) Are there plans to expand the distribution of the product to include more mainline Golf Retailers?
3) Any plans to expand the lines from the current Exotics/Hot Launch and Bazooka offerings?
4) I dig the slipstream sole are there any enhancements or changes coming down the pipeline?

Some of those asking questions, check out this interview we did with their President. You might find your answers already.

Some of those asking questions, check out this interview we did with their President. You might find your answers already.

Awesome, thanks! Most of my questions were answered. It’s probably not a great fit for me, nor my draw heavy 13 year old-although it could fit him ok with the heavy weight in the back. Where it makes the most sense possible is for my 15 year old, Tyler the Shanker. Kid swings right around 120 and slices everything off the planet. And costs me more money in golf balls than the rest of the family combined, lol.

Dad also would be a prime candidate for this club, swings right around 100 max and has hit exactly 2 draws in his life (both beautiful, ha!).

Back