FS Mizuno JPX-EZ 6-PW, Gap (2013)

golfer_teej

is it spring time yet?
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Looking to sell a set of clubs that I had loaned out to one of the players on my high school basketball team. Im not sure what happened with the shafts but I am selling the set as if none of the shafts will work. All of clubs will be shafted but there is a ding in the Gap wedge, the PW has a slight bend *its not straight, and the 7 iron was reshafted (without my knowledge) and it was cut to short, adapter too long, and set with the new dynamic gold x100 shaft.

The set was set at 1 inch long on Dynamic Gold x100 shafts.

The clubs:
Heads are set at 3 degrees upright in standard lofts except for the Gap wedge, That was bent 1 degree strong (49).

Im not completely sure on the value since the purchaser will need to change out a couple of shafts or have them all pulled and reshafted. Looking for $140obo as looking to sell to purchase a new wedge. If I'm completely off on my price please let me know. I took pictures of the front and back and if you need more please let me know. The pictures will show the condition (please notice there is a mark on the PW but does not effect the play).

6B_zpstcgmsemb.jpg

Leaving on vacation today. Will be back 3-7-16. Will still be able to check on inquiries but won't be able to ship until next wednesday, unless someone bought today.

Sold... thank you!

Back