PTx Irons For THPers - The 2016 Ben Hogan Experience

What a fantastic 1st THP event this will be for me if I'm lucky enough to be one of the six...

For a first THP Event, I would call this announcing your presence with authority. :D

This looks like an incredible experience! I look forward to following along.

I'm loving everything about of this event. A set of Ben Hogan PTx irons to play and keep and review, tour of the Hogan facility, golfing at Cowboys Club, sounds like an amazing weekend. Plus a chance to earn a THP HOF tag.

This just gets better and better

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sign-up date on calendar and alarm set. Must try for this even with the long odds. I love these intimate events where you have the opportunity to interact with the folk behind the brand in such a personal fashion. I got an email from Terry Koehler with an offer to trade in my SCOR wedges on new Hogan ones. Love my SCORs, but, how cool would it be to show up at his place and have the whole set of irons swapped out for personally fit Hogans AND get to play them on the Cowboys Club!

Good grief I've got my fingers crossed in this one. Seriously.

Man I wish I could swing this one. I would love to put these irons through there paces.

Holy crap, this is awesome.

This is going to be a really awesome opportunity for a few lucky THP'ers!

OH MY GOODNESS, this is awesome! What the hell is going on here, what an amazing event. This event might break sign up records!

What an opportunity and love the extended requirement. Value is an understatement as I look at last year's set every time I visit a local store here. Preparing to be without my clubs for a while. May have to put some special wedges back in play. Good luck all who enter.

Oh man. I've been on their site like 12 times since the PGA show.
But....I'll be in JAX for the Rockville festival that weekend.

\m/>.<\m/

That's one heck of an event!

I wouldn't sleep on this event. Something about those first time events that always provide some great surprises.

With life conflicting with some other events, maybe I can sign up for this one.

I guess I can wait until after the 9th before I buy the irons (I hope!). Events like these are just amazing!

what a great event...sorry to miss out on a chance at this one.....work gets in the way of life waaaayyyyyy too much...lol

Awesome lineup right there, and just noticed the HOF spot on the line too

I was just reading up on these clubs yesterday, they sound like some fun sticks to play.

OH MY GOODNESS, this is awesome! What the hell is going on here, what an amazing event. This event might break sign up records!

You got a place to stay if you decide to enter and get in!

I'm still debating this but really want to see some others enjoy the event and the DFW area. But such a good event. Heck, 2 rounds at Cowboys alone is $250+ normally. Crazy good event.

You got a place to stay if you decide to enter and get in!

I'm still debating this but really want to see some others enjoy the event and the DFW area. But such a good event. Heck, 2 rounds at Cowboys alone is $250+ normally. Crazy good event.

More if you are a small outing...haha

Wow, there's a flight from San Diego to Dallas for $116 for those dates!

Wow I wish the dates worked out for me on this one! Those are some pretty looking sticks there. Sounds like another awesome THP event.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Already think these were going to be my iron set this year. To make that happen along side the Hogan crew and THP'ers would be amazing.

Back