WTB (cheap): Ladies/girls driver/fw wood/bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGputtnfool

Reaction score
Handicap
So, my step-sister's daughter is wanting to join her middle school team. She has never played and needs some clubs to get started. She, obviously, doesn't wanna put out much on this first effort in case she doesn't enjoy it and gives it up quickly.

I'm trying to piece together some clubs to let her use. I have a very old set of ladies clubs that I cut down a bit (35" 7i). I'm planning to give her the 7, 9, PW out of that set (it was only 3,5,7,9,PW anyway and I don't see a point in giving a beginner a 3 and 5 iron). I have a Ping Eye2 SW that I might give her. I picked it up for $1 at an estate sale so it ain't gonna set me back. Same goes for an old Ping putter that I picked up. I'll likely cut it down to about 32" and include it. I might have a 6h that I can include as well.

Where I'm stuck is the driver and fairway wood. I'd like to find a decent club (or at least a head for each) that I can send as well.

That being said, if someone has a complete (6 or 7 club) set that they're willing to part with reasonably cheap, then let me know.

Also, a bag would be nice. I have an older bag that will work, but I'm sure there are better bags out there. Again, she doesn't need new, top of the line stuff, but I know how cruel kids can be so I'd like to at least fix her up with some presentable stuff.

00808_35bezLnZ5JD_1200x900.jpg
Watch your local craigslist and facebook marketplace. I’ve got a set of Square Two Kathy Whitworth series clubs posted locally on the Milwaukee WI craigslist, but shipping costs probably wouldn’t be worth it.
Check your local thrift shops as well, a lot of people are starting their spring decluttering and decent but older clubs are now starting to show up at least in my area.

Watch your local craigslist and facebook marketplace. I’ve got a set of Square Two Kathy Whitworth series clubs posted locally on the Milwaukee WI craigslist, but shipping costs probably wouldn’t be worth it.
Check your local thrift shops as well, a lot of people are starting their spring decluttering and decent but older clubs are now starting to show up at least in my area.

Thanks. I will do all of the above, but figured I'd throw it out here on the off chance someone had a daughter that just grew out of a set.

Lock this up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back