THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Just a random question I have here since I believe I'm am the only hacker who tees it up from the wrong side of the tee box. Will there be any left handed clubs to demo on the range?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iirc the range time will be very early in the morning. At this event, I wouldn't want to play anything but my own gear that day. Just my 2 cents. Lefty or not.

Pluffy is wise. 7am tee time makes it tough for demoing clubs. Doesn't mean you can't though hey more power to ya. In fact, I think you should demo every club you can :)

Just a random question I have here since I believe I'm am the only hacker who tees it up from the wrong side of the tee box. Will there be any left handed clubs to demo on the range?

Milk man will be joining you on that weird side of the tee box

What I love about this event thread is it's the only one with 441 in it, it's also the only one with weather chatter haha

Pluffy is wise. 7am tee time makes it tough for demoing clubs. Doesn't mean you can't though hey more power to ya. In fact, I think you should demo every club you can :)

On second thought maybe I'll just stick with my sticks

What I love about this event thread is it's the only one with 441 in it, it's also the only one with weather chatter haha
Wrong...depending on who you ask im in every single event ever ever

Wrong...depending on who you ask im in every single event ever ever
We all know that's true. They don't give you the title of #SwagMaster for nothing.

So now that the fields are set, and the formats are known, what kind of golfer benefits/compliments you most as a partner?

Do you need length off the tee to have shorter iron shots, need someone with a good short game, or a good putter...etc?

Someone who can have a good time, laugh when they hit a bad shot, laugh when I hit a bad shot, and grind when they have too. I tend to play aggressively someone who is a little conservative or can handle the up and down swings that come from aggressive golf would be a good partner.

Someone who can have a good time, laugh when they hit a bad shot, laugh when I hit a bad shot, and grind when they have too. I tend to play aggressively someone who is a little conservative or can handle the up and down swings that come from aggressive golf would be a good partner.
Well sign me up for this

I need to look into booking a tee time right after the first wave in the morning gets out. That'd be fun to follow the last group
Count me in for that

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

So now that the fields are set, and the formats are known, what kind of golfer benefits/compliments you most as a partner?

Do you need length off the tee to have shorter iron shots, need someone with a good short game, or a good putter...etc?

I don't hit the ball a long way, so someone with length compliments my game.
I like having short irons/wedges into greens!

Meet and greet Friday? I will most likely be able to make it. Dinner on Saturda, not so sure.

This is the first time I've woken up and got to work without seeing a war of words......I think something is wrong.

This is the first time I've woken up and got to work without seeing a war of words......I think something is wrong.
I had to wear sunglasses on the way to work. Probably eased everyone's mood.

Maybe we realized that we have to pace ourselves being we have 3 1/2 months to go until the event.

I post a question, for the captains and everyone else. Do you make your pairings in advance so you can plan for a certain style of golf, or do you wait until the day of and make your picks based on what you see on the range in warm ups.

Maybe we realized that we have to pace ourselves being we have 3 1/2 months to go until the event.

I post a question, for the captains and everyone else. Do you make your pairings in advance so you can plan for a certain style of golf, or do you wait until the day of and make your picks based on what you see on the range in warm ups.

They will have that choice made for them. :alien:

I'm looking for the putter. I can be streaky with the putter, but someone who can drain putts along with helping to read greens would be a plus.

Hey JB, question for ya

Will the pairings and matchups be done for this in advance of the event, or would it be a meet and greet night before thing?

Back