The Next Driver You Demo

I'm already swinging the most innovative driver on the market--King LTD.

I'll probably demo whatever Cobra releases in a year or two to replace it.

816 DBD, and the XR 16 Pro for me. Sub Zero would be on the list, but it's nowhere to be found around here.

I'll be getting a driver fitting soon with the XR16, M1/M2, and F5 as those were my top drivers from #THPClubClash.

Thanks to Club Clash I kinda want to demo everything there is....

The 2 that I want to hit the most this year are the King LTD and F6+

One of the interesting things being only an observer at the THP Event Club Clash, was what golfers gravitate towards. So my question to THPers is what is the next driver you plan to demo?

Well, on Sunday I finally took the time to hit the XR16 Pro that had been bouncing around in the back of my head for a while.... And mostly because I ponder sub zero often.

Outside of Callaway, I think spending some time with the Cobra F6+ or F6+ pro would be something that would interest me a lot after being blown away by the LTD.

XR Pro at 9. Worked really well for me on the course once I got settled into my round.

Is the F6+ a lower spin version, or is it just more adjustable? I'll have to give both a run :)
IMO it's not lower spin per se but yes more adjustable. If you saw the card I posted with weight back it got me best carry. Weight forward took my spin down and made my carry less

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

XR-SZ or and the 816 DBD
I play the 815 DBD right now and really like it...

Most likely the M1, but I'd also like to give the Cobra F6+ & Wilson Staff F5 tryout if the local golf shop ever gets them in.

As well as the D200 has performed for me, I'm really looking forward to the next version when it's released.

Tough question, as for the first time in a while, I don't have a want to try anything.

Having said that, I think the new Ping G, G LS Tec, and the XR16 would likely be at the top of my list.

M1 and M2 are on my mind. Only have heard good things and this past weekends experience really is making me want to hit it.

There are 3 that are really sitting in my mind as i need to try them. M1, xr16 (sub zero), and King LTD

Cobra F6+, and the Ping G. I think those are the highest on my radar right now.

It would be the JGR and that is the only one I really want to consider.

Probably spend some more time with the XR16/XR16 pro, and find an F6+ to try.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

XR Pro at 9. Worked really well for me on the course once I got settled into my round.

This is where my head is right now.

After being a TM guy for years, I've pretty much switched over completely to Callaway. I would like to give the M1 and King LTD a try, but I don't see me spending money to replace my GBB.

The next one I try will be whatever is on the used rack for less than $100 or so the next time at the store. I hit them all poorly, so I'm not gonna spend new prices to do it.

Callaway XR16 and the rest of their line.

Ping.

I have tried many of the drivers that were at Club Clash, but I need to check out the Mizuno as well.

Out of everything that I want to hit the next one I want to hit some more is the JGR. I have swung it once and thats it, and I really liked it.

The F6 and XR 16. The F6 because I am having fun now with the Fly Z, the X16 because most on here who have hit just rave about it!!

Nothing at the moment, ClubClash validated my XR16 and JGR ponders and subsequent acquisitions.

The M1. Im going to demo it every round from here on out. I loves it (Gollum voice).

Back