Hi from Wisconsin

USAF Retired

Goat Cup-Team Tudor / MC-Team Hackers
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all,

I'm a retired Air Force enlisted guy, did 23 years and that's where I learned to golf. Retired in 2007.

Play in a few Veteran's Golf Association tournaments, but prefer casual rounds for a beer and a couple bucks with my buddies.

We live in Racine WI, 30 minutes south of Milwaukee. We are empty nesters, but like everyone, don't golf as much as I'd like.

Look forward to reading and learning from you all on this site.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome and thanks for your service!! You will have a lot of fun here so keep involved!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and thank you for your service!

Welcome to THP!

Hey all,

I'm a retired Air Force enlisted guy, did 23 years and that's where I learned to golf. Retired in 2007.

Play in a few Veteran's Golf Association tournaments, but prefer casual rounds for a beer and a couple bucks with my buddies.

We live in Racine WI, 30 minutes south of Milwaukee. We are empty nesters, but like everyone, don't golf as much as I'd like.

Welcome. We're just over the border in Illinois.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! And thank you for your service.

Welcome to THP!!!! This place really respects the heck outta veterans and so do I. Thank you so much for your service

First and foremost, Thank you for your service!
Secondly, Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and thank you for all your years of service!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. I grew up west of I-94 in Racine Co (Yorkville), now I live up the road in Franklin.

Welcome to THP. I grew up in Madison and Janesville. Go Pack

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome! I grew up on the other side of the state in Hudson, graduated from UWEC, and now live in Minneapolis.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome from Milwaukee!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Welcome. I grew up west of I-94 in Racine Co (Yorkville), now I live up the road in Franklin.

My wife is from Union Grove and she lived in Raymond when we met.

Welcome to THP!!

Hey all,

Welcome to THP! Quite a few of us ol' retirees here. I'm retired AF, too. Hung it up in 2015. I know @JimBetts is retired AF, too, but not sure when he called it quits.

Welcome from Milwaukee!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! Quite a few of us ol' retirees here. I'm retired AF, too. Hung it up in 2015. I know @JimBetts is retired AF, too, but not sure when he called it quits.

Congrats on your retirement. Have you joined the VGA?

Back